Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another Defection

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Wenzloff
    I don't think of it as defection or exodus
    Certainly not, I think it's just coincidence...

I know many folks frequent more than one place on the net, I know I do. I just find it interesting that so many people are all of the sudden leaving that "someplace else" on the net that is so often frequented. It must be a coincidence...

They must have had a doozy over there, recently...

I doubt so many folks would be getting an epiphany to be annoyed at the same time...but then again, could be coincidence...
    --
    Life is about what your doing today, not what you did yesterday! Seize the day before it sneaks up and seizes you!

Alan - http://www.traditionaltoolworks.com:8080/roller/aland/

2. Hey.

I immigrated here after renouncing my citizenship from Woodnet.

I think the use of full names does a lot to foster civility.

Blog Entries
    Welcome! As others have said; some of us call this home (I visit a couple times a day, at least) and visit elsewhere. The folks here have a great wealth of knowledge, a great sense of humor and we all have pretty thick skin so you won't hurt anybody's feeliongs if you want to go 'visit' your old stomping grounds, eh? Once again Welcome.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Welcome to the Creek Blaine, lots of nice folks here. Nice bench!

Hi Blaine,

Welcome... it's especially nice to have a fellow Company employee on board... I'll have to swing by your office the next time I'm on the west side of the Park.

Dan

Welcome Blaine. Great place here... bestus on the net!

Corey

Welcome to the Creek Blaine! Libertyville...........I used to pass through there regularly when I worked in the Chicago area.
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Welcome Blaine, I too have participated in other forums. I found this one to be most helpful. Just a lot of great people here. That are willing to help and encourage. So for what ever reason you here. Were always glad to have another.

Welcome Blaine,

This is my home base, I thinks it's the best. Love to see your shop.

John
    John Bailey
    Sawmill Creek is a member supported forum. Click here to donate.

Welcome Blaine....the Creek is a very freindly place...you are going to like it here..

11. Welcome Blaine, what Karl said Don said

BTW, one pic of you bench is just not going to be enough

More please!

Cheers!

Welcome Blain!

Bruce
    "The great thing about Wood Turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed to have something beautiful. Nature does tha Hard work."

M.H. Woodturning, Etc.
    Peoria, Illinois 61554

Don't matter which forum, Blaine--Tar Heels will still thrash the Illini no matter where you hide.

Welcome Blaine,
    After lurking on 5-6 forums for several years, I have narrowed down to three the number that I find to be excellent. I still visit nearly all but I find the vitriole, cynicism, and sarcasm on several to tarnish them. The creek and my other two choices seem to harbor far more goodwill and comraderie than the others. The moderators do a great job of maintaining civility without being heavy-handed or quick to hit the "censor" button. Welcome and I look forward to your input.
    Jerry

I'm new here too and like to drop by other forums as well, what's the forum that everyone is defecting from?