Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Another Defection

What "other" forum are you guys talking about?

WN

Blaine is the injun headdress avatar guy. Nice, normal, non-controversial, never been banned.

I think that Ruud fellow was talking about another poster here, much earlier in the thread.

I certainly hope that clears up your confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie Raines
    So I take it you are not the Blaine that is into flower gardening??
    that there blaine is the one with the black pirate avatar; this one is the Illini headdress injun guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine Harrison
    Hmmmm...... I had heard the folks over here were pretty tame as compared to the other forum on which I STILL participate. I can tell you that I have not been banned and truly resent that you have implied that I have. Every forum seems to have its troublemakers. I sure thought there were fewer over here. Feel free to go to that other forum and search for my user name. Shoot, I'll be happy to give you a link if you send me a private message. My user name is the same as my first name here - I'm not ashamed to state who I am along with what I say. When you find any post I've made, you can click on my name, go to my personal info page and click another button to see all of my posts. There may be one where I went overboard among the more than a thousand posts and that was because I felt that someone had insulted my Mother after her death.

An apology is in order. Also, of the people I know from the other site and who have posted on this thread, I guarantee they haven't been banned.

After a pretty good start, this thread has taken a wrong turn.

Sincerely,

Blaine Harrison
    Get a grip Blaine. He was talking about Maestro. Maestro got banned from "another" forum. Heck I might be new here but even a dumb knuk like me from Canada has this one figured out!

Aaaaahh, Woodnet, now I know. Now that I think about it, I think Allen Duboff was the guy known as Maestro over there. I remember seeing a post mentioning that he was permanently banned at Woodnet. Not sure what for, but it had to be pretty bad to banned from there. The only reason I remember him is because of that ridiculous avatar of a maestro.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Henderson
    that there blaine is the one with the black pirate avatar; this one is the Illini headdress injun guy.

You sure about Blaine being the black pirate guy? I thought that was Ahab?

Blaine had the care bear avatar.

Welcome Blaine,
    One great thing about this Forum is, when I ask dumb questions, they still get answered
    My Dad taught me to keep my mouth shut and let people think I was stupid, than open it and remove all doubt!

They all look alike to me.

I know the details, but cannot reveal them because they border on the unconscionable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jaskok
    Aaaaahh, Woodnet, now I know. Now that I think about it, I think Allen Duboff was the guy known as Maestro over there. I remember seeing a post mentioning that he was permanently banned at Woodnet. Not sure what for, but it had to be pretty bad to banned from there. The only reason I remember him is because of that ridiculous avatar of a maestro.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Henderson
    They all look alike to me.
    I know. You've seen one pirate, you have seen them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaine Harrison
    I can tell you that I have not been banned and truly resent that you have implied that I have.

After a pretty good start, this thread has taken a wrong turn.

Sincerely,

Blaine Harrison
    Resent away. I didn't imply that I was referring to you, I didn't state that I was referring to you. In other words it wasn't about you or who you may or may not know.

BTW, welcome aboard. You'll fit right in....

I do not remember a Blane Haarrisonon on Wodnet. I don't go there very much. I can see that I misse3d something though.

Yes, you did...typing class

The funny thing is that my Uncle Lar teaches typing at the schoool.

He ever have a student named Raines