Thread: Psi

Psi

A week ago tomorrow I ordered a 5/8 inch bowl gouge from PSI. I just tracked it and it is being delivered today! That is by far the best experience I've ever had with them. Usually it has taken about 3 weeks to get anything. Maybe they are finally turning things around.
    Last edited by Jason Christenson; 08-29-2006 at 11:05 AM.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

They sent me somebody else's order about a month ago.

Took about 45 minutes on the phone to get it straightened out. They had UPS pick up the bad order a couple days later. Been over three weeks now, and my credit card still hasn't been credited for the return...

Doesn't seem like such great service to me!

Well, that sounds more typical of what I've experienced. Hope you get it straightened out!
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

If you deal with someone like Woodturningz for PSI items you deal with a better vendor and get the PSI item at a better than PSI price.

George
    2B1ASK1

I've placed about five orders with PSI, and they've always shipped within a day or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Kent Fitzgerald
    I've placed about five orders with PSI, and they've always shipped within a day or two.
    For stuff that is 'in stock': I've always been struck by the rather large number of items on the website marked 'out of stock' at any given time. On the other hand, at least they tell you that and give you some clue when they expect more before you place your order.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

George,
    Woodturnigz appears to only sell pen turning stuff, or am I missing something?

No, not necessarily B Rafael. Call them if their is anything you are interested in, they do stock some of their other items.

corey

Thanks. I will

Quote Originally Posted by B Rafael
    George,
    Woodturnigz appears to only sell pen turning stuff, or am I missing something?

Ryan and his crew are great. give them a call I'm sure they can help with any thing from PSI or hut

I've purchased from PSI as much as any other of the popular vendors. Their service/shipping is on a par with others, in my experience. Once, with a defective chuck they went greatly extended themselves to make sure I got a good chuck and was happy. Like any vendor, the customer must check quality and prices to get best value. The place to go with complaints is the company.