Thread: Looking for supplies

Looking for supplies

New here so still looking for suppliers and have sent off for some catalogs. Meanwhile I am in need of Wooden crosses and picture frames that can be engraved. Thanks for any suggestions.
    James
    Epilog Helix 45watt

LaserBits has a online catalog.

AL
    1 Laser, 4 CarveWrights, Star 912 Rotary, CLTT, Sublimation, FC7000 Vinyl, 911 Signs, Street Signs, Tourist Products and more.
    Home of the Fire Department "Epoxy Dome Accountability Tag and Accountability Boards".

LaserBits sells wood sheets you can cut crosses from. How large do you need them. Check with Engravers Journal as the have a listing of differnt vendors.
    Most laser engraver's sites do also. George Perzel here at SMC has a nice selection of woods also
    Martin Boekers

1 - Epilog Radius 25watt laser 1998
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2005
    1 - Epilog Legend EXT36 75watt laser 2007
    1 - Epilog Fusion M2 32 120watt laser with camera 2015
    2 - Geo Knight K20S 16x20 Heat Press
    Geo Knight K Mug Press,
    Ricoh GX-7000 Dye Sub Printer
    Zerox Phaser 6360 Laser Printer
    numerous other tools and implements
    of distruction/distraction!

Welcome to the world of engraving....it is a joy to be in this field.

JDS Industries carries frames that I use along with many other items I engrave. Their shipping is crazy (much like most out there) but there are good discount opportunities....every year during the ARA Convention in Vegas, JDS offers free shipping for over $500 worth and their normal free shipping is over $1000. They also send out a weekend sales items occasionally and at least once a year, they discount the Alder Frames (my biggest selling item at my shows and website). LaserBits is great as well and so are LaserSketch. Websites are as follows:

www.jdsindustries.com
    www.laserbits.com
    www.lasersketch.com (most crazy with shipping)

Love to hear from others on this as well.
    Darren Seibert

ULS V-460 55 watt, Corel Draw X3, Universal 1-Touch Photo Software, Windows 7