Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: FreeStuff - New 2.0" Lens for Laser Engraver

FreeStuff - New 2.0" Lens for Laser Engraver

Michael McCullock has donated a standard 2.0" lens to The Creek as a FreeStuff Drawing for Members with laser engravers who opt-in for this drawing. Mike dosen't have the lens holders for every laser engraver manufacture but does have the lens for all of them. If the members go to his site and don't see the product they need they can them send Michael a Private Message here and he'll do everything he can to make accommodations for there situation.

Thanks to Michael McCullock and OEM OPTICS for their generous donation.

OEM OPTICS
    www.oemoptics.com/
    Phone: 800-762-8295
    Fax :978-482-0147

Special Details for this Drawing;

* This is an opt-in FreeStuff Drawing. Members must register for this drawing by responding in this thread to let us know that they would like to have their name entered in this drawing.

* The Drawing Winner must respond in this thread to claim their prize within 48 hours of the date and time the winning name is announced.

* This drawing is scheduled for October 8th. 2006.

Good luck to everyone!

See post number 64 in this thread for the winners name.

Count me in on the drawing please. Epilog 24tt 45 watt.

Thanks

Jeff

Please count me in on the drawing. Two ULS machines, M-20 and M-360.

Thanks,
    Nancy
    Nancy Laird
    Owner - D&N Specialties, Rio Rancho, New Mexico
    Woodworker, turner, laser engraver; RETIRED!
    Lasers - ULS M-20 (20W) & M-360 (40W), Corel X4 and X3
    SMC is user supported. http://www.sawmillcreek.org/donate.php

Put my name in for the drawning Ledgend 75 watt
    thanks
    Dave
    Dave

Laser Lane Engraving
    Epilog Laser, Legend 32, 75 Watt
    Corel X4, Photo Shop, Photograv Software

add me to the list. epilog 100 watt

Not me, I don't own a laser..

Count me in!

Epilog Mini-18 35 watt.

Great donation!

Count me in, please.

Universal V-460, 60-Watt.

--Brett

Oh Boy!! A new lens!! Certainly throw my name in the hat.

Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten

* The Drawing Winner must respond in this thread to claim their prize within 48 hours of the date and time the winning name is announced.

First off, thanks to Michael for his donation,

Second to Keith, did it use to be a five day limit for winner to respond, and didn't you use to (or maybe you still do) send the winning name a PM to notify them of their winnings.
    Just curious, as some people don't get the opportunity to check in as often as others.

Doug,

Yep, we did in fact change the time limit for winners to respond. If a winner did not respond we had to wait one week, then another week for the second drawing and so on and so on...

In an effort to get the drawings completed and not have them drag out for a month I changed the response time. No doubt this will have an impact on some but those who frequent The Creek often will benefit.

We have the option of sending winners a PM or email but it isn't required. I don't mind sending a notice when I don't have 25 other emails and PM's to answer each day, the workload is almost always more than I can respond to as fast as I would like. Some of our Members wait for weeks before I can answer their requests.

We would like to increase the frequency of FreeStuff Drawings here at SMC but I can't find the time lately to make the necessary calls, get the information, initiate the new thread, get the Drawings done on schedule, email the winners and draw again if they don't respond. There are lots of people and businesses who would like to donate more prizes but there is the issue of time for us to get the drawings completed. I hope the shorter time span will help move things along and allow us to get more drawings done each year.

Sure...never hurts to have a spare.
    (VL200)
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Doug,

Yep, we did in fact change the time limit for winners to respond. If a winner did not respond we had to wait one week, then another week for the second drawing and so on and so on...

In an effort to get the drawings completed and not have them drag out for a month I changed the response time. No doubt this will have an impact on some but those who frequent The Creek often will benefit.

We have the option of sending winners a PM or email but it isn't required. I don't mind sending a notice when I don't have 25 other emails and PM's to answer each day, the workload is almost always more than I can respond to as fast as I would like. Some of our Members wait for weeks before I can answer their requests.

We would like to increase the frequency of FreeStuff Drawings here at SMC but I can't find the time lately to make the necessary calls, get the information, initiate the new thread, get the Drawings done on schedule, email the winners and draw again if they don't respond. There are lots of people and businesses who would like to donate more prizes but there is the issue of time for us to get the drawings completed. I hope the shorter time span will help move things along and allow us to get more drawings done each year.

Thanks for getting back on this as quick as you did. I'm sure you are very busy with the forum. Not to add more to your plate but vBulletin has been updated to at least version 3.6.1

Scratching my head

I almost hate to say this, since having fewer entries increases my chances of winning...

Is there some particular reason this thread is in the "General Woodworking" forum instead of the "Laser/CNC" forum? I suspect there are a bunch of people that would enter except they haven't seen it.
    Yoga class makes me feel like a total stud, mostly because I'm about as flexible as a 2x4.
    "Design"? Possibly. "Intelligent"? Sure doesn't look like it from this angle.
    We used to be hunter gatherers. Now we're shopper borrowers.
    The three most important words in the English language: "Front Towards Enemy".
    The world makes a lot more sense when you remember that Butthead was the smart one.
    You can never be too rich, too thin, or have too much ammo.

Me to please

count me in to. VL300. Cheers