Thread: Thanks SawMillCreek

Thanks SawMillCreek

Thanks to the Creek who sent email birthday greetings to me on this great day, the anniversary of my birth that occured in the dark days of the Great Depression. Hard times ? I didn't experience anything but good times, because my parents provided well,through hard work for long hours, so my thanks has to go out to them too.

Happy Birthday

Bobby -

Happy Birthday! Look forward to many more.

Ted

Congrats, Bobby!
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Well this a a quick HB to BH & many many more.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Happy Birthday Ole Grouch! Hope this one is a whiz bang and you have many more.

Bob

Happy Birthday, Bobby and Ron

Bobby and Ron,

From all of us at the Creek we wish you a Happy Birthday and good health, and a special thanks to both of you for your contributions here at the Creek.

Wink Happy Birthday

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Hatfield
    Thanks to the Creek who sent email birthday greetings to me on this great day, the anniversary of my birth that occured in the dark days of the Great Depression. Hard times ? I didn't experience anything but good times, because my parents provided well,through hard work for long hours, so my thanks has to go out to them too.
    Happy Birthday Bobby. Hope you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I have'nt found it yet, but I'm looking. Have a very nice life
    A good woodworker never gives up. Try, Try, and Try again and you WILL succeed.