Thread: Colsen Casters - Freestuff Winner November 14th, 2003

Colsen Casters - Freestuff Winner November 14th, 2003

The Winner is Sparky Paessler. Sparky, you have untill midnight EST Friday November 21, 2003 to post a message here and claim your prize.

Don Farr has donated six Colsen Casters for our next FreeStuff Drawing. The winner can have his or her pick of fixed or swivel in any combination.

They are large heavy duty casters (6" X 2"), they do not have brakes.
    Don will ship them free to anyone within the USA.

Click Here to view Don's generous offer...his post in this forum describing his donation.

CLick Here to go to Don's Company Web Site.

Thanks Don for the donation, this is a great prize for any woodworker's shop.

This drawing will be held on November 14th, 2003 and all properly registered members are automatically entered in the drawing. Please view the FreeStuff Program Details thread for a complete description of the program and the rules for winning.

Sure could use these casters as well!! Good quality industrial casters are not easy (or cheap) to come by.

A real nice prize!!
    SHERWUD in the beautiful sierra foothills East of Fresno, CA

FreeStuff Winner Colsen Casters

Congratulations Sparky Paessler, I hope you will post a picture of your new shop cart or whatever you build with the wheels donated by Don Farr.

Thanks again Don for donating these nice wheels.

Thumbs up Wah Hoo

Thanks Guys & Don! I never seem to win anything so I'm really excited. I can also really use these casters. This is great! Don I will PM you my address.

Thanks again
    Sparky Paessler
    Sparky Paessler

Congratulations

Sparky, to the ridge-runner in Tennessee. Your order will go out no later than Tuesday the Nov. 18th.
    Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    Don

Quote Originally Posted by Don Farr
    Sparky, to the ridge-runner in Tennessee. Your order will go out no later than Tuesday the Nov. 18th.
    Sorry Sparky, It's been a difficult Friday. Your free casters will ship early next week. I hope you enjoy!
    Don
    Last edited by Don Farr; 11-14-2003 at 8:23 PM.
    Wisdom comes with age, but sometimes age comes alone.
    Don