Thread: Miter Saw stand project finally completed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Miter Saw stand project finally completed

My wife and I have finally completed our compound miter saw stand project for our new shop. We have been putting this project off for a while...but torrential rain here in Maine.... made it a fete a complete.

It is our first project using 100% Kreg Pocket Joinery. We also decided to try out using MDF and Melamine with the exception of the hardwood face frames.

We are pleased to announce that the new Oneida Pro 2000 system worked like a charm coupled with our 45 degree back-drop hood that we designed and experimented with for a few weeks...... before putting in the final screws.

We installed the Kreg Precision Measuring System and are pleased to report that it is extremely accurate and works flawlessly. Both it and the Master Joinery Kit are amazing tools to work with and I recommend them with out hesitation.

We hope that this will help any other "Creekers" who might be interested in a similar project.

For those of you who are despairing by the lack of sawdust in the photos.......please rest assured that the miter saw (and the rest of the shop ..for that matter) has seen a hard days work and was ONLY cleaned up for it's first "photo shoot."

Regards, Rick Cabot
    Attached Images Attached Images