I recently completed my new hardwood workbench and therefore I have a used workbench made of construction grade lumber that I would like to donate to a budding neander in need of a proper workbench. You just need to pick it up. The top is approximately 72" x 28" with a tool well, made of laminated 2X constrction grade fir. The top has stains and dings typical of a well used bench. It will need to be reflattened on both sides and you will need to add your own vise(s) and make your own dogs as there are no vises on the bench (or you could just get a few holdfasts and use the adjustable full length planing stop on the left end). It has mostly square dog holes with a couple of round dog holes as well. The base is a trestle style also made from laminated 2X construction grade fir and has a MDF shelf to store tools, shotting board, etc. This was my first bench. I built it myself about 7 years ago using only hand tools and it has served me well since then. It is crude but sturdy and solid. It still has plenty of life left in it for someone willing to clean it up a bit and re-flatten the top.

Sorry but I don't have any pictures and won't be able to take any as the bench is not currently in my posession. The bench is currently being stored in my father-in-law's shed in Williamstown, NJ. If you are interested in the bench, please email me at robert_rozaieski@merck.com to make arrangements to pick it up. Thanks!