Thread: How much for vet bill??

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How much for vet bill??

This is our dog Sam. He is a few years older now. He is the first to greet me when I come home from work. He sits and cuddles on my wife's lap when she is grading papers, He sits patiently outside my workshop till I am finished.
    sam.jpg

Took him for his morning walk today and he started limping on his front paw about half mile out. Had to carry him home (he's a Bichon, only about 20 pounds). After closer examination it was only a burr, but it got me thinking... "How much would I have been willing to pay in vet bills if it had been more serious?"

I started to talk to my wife about it and her reaction was, "I don't want to talk about it." I think she thinks if we don't discuss it, nothing bad will happen.

Which leads to the title.. and a question - how many have insurance on your pet?

I will broach the subject with my wife again, but I thought I would try to get an idea from some others.

Cross-posted to FW
    Last edited by Charlie Velasquez; 01-13-2007 at 6:46 PM.
    Comments made here are my own and, according to my children, do not reflect the opinions of any other person... anywhere, anytime.