Thread: Any good spots for old tools around Green Bay?

Any good spots for old tools around Green Bay?

I'll be out in Green Bay in feb and was wondering if anyone had any super secret tool spots out near there. Any info would be cool, thanks in advance.

Anybody? I would love to check out a good spot as I'll have some time. Thanks in advance.

Hi Tim,

Its been a few months since I've been up there but your best bet is to frequent some of the antique malls in the area. Most of the time its hit or miss but still work taking the time to browse. I usually stop at the Somewhere in Time Antique Mall and also Yesteryears Antique Mall. You can google both for directions.

Of course, you may want to stop to see the Packer Hall of Fame and Lambeau Field. Now that Brett is coming back next year! Of course, the talk will now be his retirement for next year.

Enjoy your trip!

-Jon

Tim,

You may also want to stop at the Woodworkers Depot (They claim to have one of the world's largest woodworking stores and I wouldn't be suprised if they were. The place is huge!!).

-Jon

thanks Jon, I will be sure to check all of those places out and let you know what I dig up