Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indexing Wheel???

Joe.....Your idea gets my vote for idea of the year award!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

Well does anyone have pictures of their setups??? What about some pictures for tool rest adapters for drills and routers??? Come on let us see some pictures. Picture is worth 1000 words.
    John T.

Guys,
    What am I missing here? The indexing plate from PennState is $30 and will do the same thing as those others listed. Why consider an $80 solution when a $30 solution exists?

These folks have index plates that are made specificly for the Jet Mini. They do not have any posted right now as I think the auction ended yesterday. That does not mean that they do not have them instock.

You can either watch there auctions or send them an email. I am waiting for one right now.

Link to ebay removed.

Scott
    Last edited by Andy Hoyt; 01-22-2007 at 5:46 PM. Reason: Links to ebay are prohibited per the TOS. - Sorry

There is a guy in our local club selling these setups for the Jet Minis.
    http://ppwoodturners.org/sale.html
    I've not seen them.
    Joe

Just want to clarify something. The one the guy is selling from a turners club if he is the same person that emailed me, his is a 24 hole single row of holes. The one that was on ebay and is the link Frank gave is a 5 degree holes which comes out to I think 42 holes or something like that but has two rows of holes. It comes with the attachment for the lock and all and for $40 it is worth it in my opinion. But he is out of stock right now.

I will get back to my second question does anyone have any pictures of drill set up or router set ups for the lathe.??? Does anyone know of any articles or tutorials anywhere on the net of such devices in use???? I see work that uses routers on their lathes but do not know how this is done.
    John T.

Quote Originally Posted by John Terefenko
    I will get back to my second question does anyone have any pictures of drill set up or router set ups for the lathe.??? Does anyone know of any articles or tutorials anywhere on the net of such devices in use???? I see work that uses routers on their lathes but do not know how this is done.
    I visit a home gunsmithing/building site that has a lot of home built machinery - mostly for metalworking lathes and mills, but I'm sure with a small amout of ingenuity it could be modified.