Thread: Euro Hinge Help

Euro Hinge Help

I am in a serious "bind"(pun intended)
    Need to find a manufacturer of a 35 mm cup hinge that will work in an inset application and open more than 95 degrees.The doors are exactly 7/8" thick.Seems that Blum only makes hinge for a 95 degree opening when using a door that is over 3/4" thick.

Andy, I have recently started getting my hinges and slides from Custom Service Hardware (http://www.cshardware.com). They have a $50 minimum. Their catalog lists in both 110* and 170*. Not sure this is what you are looking for, but if you call them, their technical support is really helpful. Oh, a word of caution (something I didn't know) - the clip for the cabinet is sold seprately from the hinge itself, make sure you order them both.

Hope this helps, be well,

Doc

Andy --
    If I understand you correctly, Salice has several that will do what you need. Check www.cabinetparts.com
    Jamie

Blog Entries

Take a look

Take a look at these hinges: Concealed hinges They appear to do what you are looking for. You can always call Woodworkers Supply and talk to them, they have people that actually know woodworking that will talk with you about their hinges.
    Lee Schierer
    USNA '71
    Go Navy!

My advice, comments and suggestions are free, but it costs money to run the site. If you found something of value here please give a little something back by becoming a contributor! Please Contribute