Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fiat lux!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Pruitt
    Ken,
    .sdrawkcab gnipyt trats ot gniog m'I nitaL taht pu peek uoy fI
    Oh my aching head..!!!! I think my eyes are bumping into each other while trying to daer siht.
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Fitzgerald
    You got it John! He said to turn 1 knob without parting it away.......take a high intensity lamp .....place it above the lathe.......put a white piece of paper below the turning.......Turn on the lamp......draw the outline of the shadow on the paper....don't move the paper.......part the first one away.....Turn the second one with the lamp turned on.....watch the shadow.....When the shadow of the 2nd one matches the outline on the paper...part it away and start number 3!

I can't wait to try it!
    Wow Ken..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never even thought about that. I'll have to give that a try sometime....this year....
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Gosh, I hate cliff hangers....sure sounds profound to me Ken.
    John 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Barton
    I had a Fiat once, it was a horrible car...
    Chris....I served with a guy at NAS Meridian, MS. He'd just come back from a couple of years in Iceland. He'd saved most of his paychecks while there. He found a local beautiful young girl....married her and bought a new Fiat............He had the same experience.......got rid of the wife and the Fiat!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

The first new car we had when I was a teenager was a Fiat 128. That was my first and last experience with Fiat. Been through a couple wifes too but, that speakes more about me than them. Good luck with the knobs Ken and remember, they won't be right next to eachother so, minor imperfections won't be seen. I wonder if that works for husbands...

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Barton
    they won't be right next to eachother so, minor imperfections won't be seen. I wonder if that works for husbands...
    Absolutely NOT. ALL imperfections are not only seen, but magnified ten-fold and mentioned long after the "imperfect one" has been led to believe he is in the clear! DAMHIKT!!!

Every Every thing thing will will be be OK OK as as long log as as we we don't don't start start getting getting a a bunch bunch of of double double talk talk.

Bill Bill

NOTE TO CHRIS: Maybe your Fiat was not the Lux model.

I didn't realize I was lysdexic until I read this.
    Doc Ron

Rules of Life:
    1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
    2. It's almost ALL small stuff.

Blog Entries
    I just opened a bottle of my favorite beverage before reading this and thought I had had enough already then realized that I must have stumbled on a bunch of former alter boys chatting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Tom

Turning comes easy to some folks .... wish I was one of them

and only 958 miles SE of Steve Schlumpf