Found this forum last night. Looks like there is a ton of good info on here!

I have a 22x30x8.75 garage/shop/basement that I am thinking about getting an air filtration unit for. Though I seem to be able to control the bulk of the sawdust that I generate when cutting/routing/sanding lumber through the use of a shop vac, it seems like there is always a fine dust lurking throughout the shop. I have asthma and wear a mask when woodworking and cleaning, but have found even a day or two after I have "cleaned up", fine dust can be kicked up pretty easly by just walking around in the shop.

All that to say, I am curious as to how well these air filtration units would work for my purpose, and If anybody has a recommendation on which unit to purchase if that is the case.

I am looking at the following from amazon, probably in this order:
JDS 14022 750-ER 200 CFM to 750 CFM Variable Speed Air Filtration System with Remote and Electrostatic Pre-Filter

Jet 708620B AFS-1000B 550/702/1044 CFM 3 Speed Air Filtration System with Remote and Electrostatic Pre-Filter

Delta 50-875 3-Speed Air Filtration System with Remote

I would greatly appreciate any comments or recommendations, or if anybody knows of a good place that already reviews these items, that would help a ton!

Thanks,
dave