Thread: Power tools know when to break.....

Angry Power tools know when to break.....

I swear that my power tools have been watching how computers and copiers act when people need them most...!!!!!!

I "really" needed to use my Performax drum sander.....the power switch for the sanding drum went cuh-plooey......not even an hour later, I went over to my Robland X31 to run some wood through the planer. Yup, you guessed it......the "power switch" on it was BROKEN...!!!!! I found out later on that my oldest son (13) was in the shop earlier that day and "ran into the power switch on the Robland" with a yard wagon trying to drive it around in my shop on his way out of the shop with the wagon. This little accident cost me $75 for a new switch for the Robland. My real saving grace here is that the power switch for the Performax is FREE....since it is still under warranty. Thank goodness.!!!

With all the stuff breaking...reminded me of computers and copiers that always seem to break or stop working "just when you need them most".!
    Thanks & Happy Wood Chips,
    Dennis -
    Get the Benefits of Being an SMC Contributor..!
    ....DEBT is nothing more than yesterday's spending taken from tomorrow's income.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    O’Toole Says “Murphy was an optimist” and he shows up at most of my projects.
    Tyler