Thread: Bye bye $1.5 million...

Bye bye $1.5 million...

Everybody hear about that accident where the comedian crashed a $1.5 million Enzo? Bad enough it is rare and there are only 400 in this world... worse yet it wasn't his That would so not be cool! Oh well! Some people pay to much for a piece of metal with an engine in it anyway

Check it out! There is also a movie to go with it... http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/Movi....ap/index.html
    Isaiah 55:6-7

1.5MM Crash

The other twist is that the producer of the movie owned it! I hope the movie does well in the box office...LOLOL. But I am sure it was insured to the hilt.
    I saw it on the news and couldn't help but think... why would you let ANYONE drive that car? Movie promo and all considered, I still wouldn't let anyone drive it were it mine. Then again, I have this odd attachment to my vehicles and treat them as a good friend .

Great story, but I have a hard time crying over a rich man getting his toys broken because of his own bad judgement. Never lend out your good shite!

J.R.

A million here, a million there.....

pretty soon your talkin real money

Per
    "all men dream: but not equally. Those who dream by night....wake in the day to find that it was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible."
    T.E. Lawrence

Insurance....if I can afford 1.5 million for a car that I would let someone else drive.....
    Any day I wake up is a good day.

I guess Eddie wasn't quite capable of handling real power. Reminds me of when I first drove my 396 Chevelle, without the high cost of course.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Per Swenson
    A million here, a million there.....

pretty soon your talkin real money

Per
    Yah... but it seems most of those celebs have enough money to buy everyone on the creek an enzo, plus have enough left over to buy themselves one, build a 15,000 square foot house around it, and of course buy an island to build on, and a helicopter to fly 'em back and forth to reality... ah, yes and enough for a daily latte!

Hey, I wouldn't be letting anyone drive my enzo (supposing I had one, of course ). The owner at least seemed to have a good enough attitude about it.
    Isaiah 55:6-7

"destroyed beyond repair", I don't think so. I bet it ends up being shipped back to Ferrari for them to do the work.