Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 20% off Coupon to Home Depot

20% off Coupon to Home Depot

Attention thrifty shopper....

Here is a link to 20% off coupon to Home Cheapo!

http://circleyellowpages.com/hdcoupon.pdf

FYI... I just used this at Lowes (they will honor any HD coupons!) Got a nice infrared grill for 20% off!!

Enjoy the saving!!!

-jj

Thanks! But where were you around 4:30 when I went in and got some primer that I could have waited on?!?!?!? I do need some paint, some guttering material, and some drainage supplies. I'll make sure to get them all at once. Thanks again, this will save me about 40.00. About the amount I was going to be short for building my first shop bench when these drainage problems resurfaced with last weeks rain. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim O'Dell
    Thanks! But where were you around 4:30 when I went in and got some primer that I could have waited on?!?!?!? I do need some paint, some guttering material, and some drainage supplies. I'll make sure to get them all at once. Thanks again, this will save me about 40.00. About the amount I was going to be short for building my first shop bench when these drainage problems resurfaced with last weeks rain. Jim.
    Glad I could help you save some cash

-jj

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by joseph j shields
    Attention thrifty shopper....

Here is a link to 20% off coupon to Home Cheapo!

http://circleyellowpages.com/hdcoupon.pdf

FYI... I just used this at Lowes (they will honor any HD coupons!) Got a nice infrared grill for 20% off!!

Enjoy the saving!!!

-jj
    It says, "Void if sold, transfered or copied..."

You copied it and transfered it via the Internet. Somehow I don't think a store will accept it this way, but thanks for trying.
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

I wonder if I can use it at Harbor Freight

When I moved to seattle area.I got approx. 5 10% off coupons.That was nice. So about twoo weeks ago.I signed up saying I moved to the same address as they were mailing them before.I still havent got coupon, maybe there on to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Bullock

You copied it and transfered it via the Internet. Somehow I don't think a store will accept it this way, but thanks for trying.
    As not to encourage dishonesty I deleted my comment.
    Last edited by Mike Heidrick; 04-04-2007 at 12:29 AM.
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but it is okay to be dishonest when using these coupons? A person is only as good as their word. I know that Home Depot does not have the best customer service, but I would not risk getting someone in trouble just to save a few dollars. No offense intended, and with all due respect. Bill

Thanks Joseph. I'll give it a try and will let Lowes/HD determine whether or not to honor the discount.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants...everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth....

Well, lets try this from another angle. Joseph, where did this coupon come from? Maybe we could then access an original, get the savings, and still be following the rules to the letter. I guess I missed that part when looking through the coupon. There area a lot of things it can't be used on, but guess I missed the part Don caught. (Good eyes, Don!) Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

Blog Entries
    Just and FYI, there was a big issue a little over a year ago with the Home Depot 20% off Friends and Family Employee coupons showing up on Ebay along with many forged copies. Because of this, most (if not all) Home Depots won't take anything other than the real thing and a number of Lowe's (all the one's in and around St. Louis, MO for sure) will not take either despite what the ebay coupon sellers said.

The majority of the 20% coupons out there, even if they look genuine, are copies of the originals with the expiration date changed. Home Depot went to a one time use "20% employee barcoded card" not too long ago and as far as I know, these are the only genuine 20% off Home Depot coupons out there and are technically non-transferrable, so the only people that should be using them are the one's that HD issued the card to.

So, if you have a 20% off coupon that has no expiration date, or one that was printed out on regular paper, or even on with a perforated edge, more than likely it's a forgery and not valid.

You may not think it's a big deal to use one, but a woman in St. Louis was recently arrested for running an illegal coupon ring. If I can find the article, I'll post a link to it, but in summary, she was buying up all sorts of stuff with fake and stolen coupons and selling them on ebay along with the coupons, netting her a nice chunck of change.

My point... Both Lowe's and Home Depot have been on to these forged coupons for over a year now, so it may not be worth your while, or embarrassment to try and scam the BORGs out of a few dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Bullock

Hey Don,

FYI... I have already used it at both HD & Lowes! (Saved a boat load at Lowes on a new grill)

FYI... the link came from Tech Bargains...

http://www.techbargains.com/dealsearch.cfm?vendor=384

-jj

Thanks, again, Joseph! I'll definately go in and ask if it is a valid coupon before I load up the cart and try to use it. Jim.
    Last edited by Jim O'Dell; 04-04-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by joseph j shields
    Hey Don,

FYI... I have already used it at both HD & Lowes! (Saved a boat load at Lowes on a new grill)

FYI... the link came from Tech Bargains...

http://www.techbargains.com/dealsearch.cfm?vendor=384

-jj
    JJ,

Thanks for the link to the "original." I printed that one out and will try it next week. I'm wondering if they'll let me use it for one of these:

RIDGID
    Oscillating Edge/Belt Spindle Sander
    Model EB4424
    Price: $199.00/ea
    Don Bullock
    Woebgon Bassets
    AKC Championss

The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.
    -- Edward John Phelps

Note that it also says it's good at only a few specific retail locations.