Thread: Computer questions????

Question Computer questions????

Hi,
    I was thinking to add a quotation and my picture to my threads...I don't know how??? Can somebody help? Not today....its Christmas.
    Mark

There's no better day than this to help someone out. To add a quote to your posts, you need to modify your "signature" file, which you can do by clicking the "user cp" button near the top of this screen. From there, click on "Signature" (a text link) to edit a signature that will appear on all current and past posts. Then you can click on "Avatar" (right next to "Signature", also a text link) to add a picture to your current and past posts. Note that the avatar must no more than 50 x 50 pixels. If you need help getting a picture to 50x50, just email me the original picture you want an avatar made from (click the "email" button at the bottom of this post).
    Jason

"Don't get stuck on stupid." --Lt. Gen. Russel Honore

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Roehl
    There's no better day than this to help someone out. To add a quote to your posts, you need to modify your "signature" file, which you can do by clicking the "user cp" button near the top of this screen. From there, click on "Signature" (a text link) to edit a signature that will appear on all current and past posts. Then you can click on "Avatar" (right next to "Signature", also a text link) to add a picture to your current and past posts. Note that the avatar must no more than 50 x 50 pixels. If you need help getting a picture to 50x50, just email me the original picture you want an avatar made from (click the "email" button at the bottom of this post).

Jason,
    Thanks I am low tech....but I think I got it . Thanks and Merry Christmas.
    Mark