Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: SMC Sale Item Save 20% - Micro Jig GRR-Ripper System

No...No...Thank you Jackie! All we did was plug in the cc # and you did all the work. How many did you end up buying?
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Blog Entries

How long does it take to receive the Micro Jig?

I placed an order on Jan 26th and I haven't received it as of Feb 4th. Should I be concerned? Is there a way to check on the status of my order?

Thanks,

Larry
    Larry J Browning
    There are 10 kinds of people in this world; Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Kasdorf
    Well, I finally bit the bullet and ordered two of these things and the DVD. Tomorrow is my birthday, so that is my justification!

My table saw technique for ripping has always been a two-stick system. One stick pushes the wood down and against the fence and the other pushes it through. I've not had a kickback in years. Of course, this is not to say that one won't happen tommorrow.

However, it is pretty easy for the wood to start to veer away from the fence past the blade. And at the end of rips the cut is sometimes not perfect as the wood wanders away from parallel to the fence.

Since I am not a splitter or blade guard user, I'm looking forward to the grrripper system. I may rig a little splitter into the zero clearance insert at some point- like the 1/8" drill bit approach.

Thanks for making this offer available, Keith and Microjig!

Micro Jig has just released their new splitter for sale.

Hi Mike,

This is a notification you have requested. Our new product – The MJ Splitter will be ready for shipping on Feb-15-2004.

We appreciate that you had contacted us and shown your interest in this revolutionary product, we therefore, have reserved very limited quantity of the MJ Splitter for early shipping to those on this notification list. You also have the special privilege of free shipping if you call us and order the MJ Splitter before Feb-15-2004.

The list price of the MJ Splitter is $19.95; your cost is only $14.95 each set with no shipping cost if order before Feb-15-2004. Click on this link for more information on the MJ Splitter.

http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm

Once again, we thank you for your interest in our products.

Sincerely,

Henry Wang

Micro Jig, Inc.

P.O. Box 195607

Winter Springs, FL 32719

Tel: (407) 696-6695

Fax: (407) 696-6106

Email: sales@microjig.com

Web site: http://www.microjig.com

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Clabo
    No...No...Thank you Jackie! All we did was plug in the cc # and you did all the work. How many did you end up buying?
    Glen,

We ended up selling 112 grrrippers and 66 videos.

All Grrrippers and Videos were shipped out today. Those who ordered should have them next week.

Thanks.

Jackie OUtten