Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SMC Sale Item Save 20% - Micro Jig GRR-Ripper System

Quote Originally Posted by Bart Leetch
    Gee: This looks like a good deal but I don't have a DVD player is there another way to view all the how-tos of the GRR-Ripper System? If I purchase one I want to know all about how to use it.
    Bart,

Haven't been over to their website in a while. but they had a lot of good info, demos and such there that you can look at over the net. Maybe not quite as much as is on the DVD, but a good bit. www.microjig.com

- Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Roxberg
    I'm not taking the splitter off of my saw, will it work with a splitter?
    Steve, Micro Jig has an answer for this too. It is a very simple, "adjustable"!, answer to your and our problem. I just saw it on their website ( http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm ). I have asked them when it will be available. "It is a new product and will be available soon."

The Grippers are in and I will start shipping them tomorrow.

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Kelly
    Steve, Micro Jig has an answer for this too. It is a very simple, "adjustable"!, answer to your and our problem. I just saw it on their website ( http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm ). I have asked them when it will be available. "It is a new product and will be available soon."
    Mike,

That is pretty cool. It does have some limitations (no blade tilt allowed, only 1/8" kerf...thus far) but I like the concept a lot. Would it be appropriate to say the 20 CAD drawings that you click through are, ahem, cute?
    Last edited by Chris Padilla; 01-07-2004 at 8:07 PM.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    This is guarenteed to generate post worthy projects??

TJH

Got Mine Today!

Mine came in the mail today. Thanks for the quick turn around. Looks like a well thought out and engineered product. Putting them together for a test run. Hopefully, with no kick back as part of the safety test!

Ted

Received my Micro Jig GRR-Ripper Friday. Watched the DVD and put together Saturday. Very Nice I like it. Thanks again SMC.
    Life Sure Is Great! Enjoy It.

Shipping cost question.

Hi again Keith,
    Still thinking about the gripper, did i miss read something on the order page, It looked like shipping for 1 was $5, and for 2 it was $13.50 ?
    Is that right or Im confused as ussual?

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hammelef
    Hi again Keith,
    Still thinking about the gripper, did i miss read something on the order page, It looked like shipping for 1 was $5, and for 2 it was $13.50 ?
    Is that right or Im confused as ussual?
    Dave,

It appears to have been adjusted to 1 for $6 and 2 for $11.50.

However, if you want the DVD and 1 Gripper, it is $9 but still $11.50 if you buy 2 Grippers and the DVD.

But, you are correct...it was that way for shipping.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Boy, I sure hope mine comes soon. On Monday, I sent an e-mail to the MicroJig people asking about it. I didn't realize the deal was being handled by Keith. I got a nice reply from Mr. Wang with the comment that he'd forwarded my query to Keith but I've yet to hear from him.

Placed my order yesterday for a pair of the GRR-Ripper's and one of the DVD's. I'm looking forward to being able to put them to use, as several of my projects for this year involve ripping some pretty thin strips. Thanks to Keith, Jackie, and everyone else for making these available at such a good price.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Naessens
    Placed my order yesterday for a pair of the GRR-Ripper's and one of the DVD's. I'm looking forward to being able to put them to use, as several of my projects for this year involve ripping some pretty thin strips. Thanks to Keith, Jackie, and everyone else for making these available at such a good price.
    Eric, these things are great. They just fill a niche around the other safety equipment for the tablesaw and router table (and I hear jointer) very well.

- Ed

Thanks for the forum!

I found out about this site from a post on Wood Central, regarding the Grrriper bulk buy, and came on over to find out what was shaking. I signed up as a forum user in order to get the great deal, and I’ve got to tell you that I’m glad this site is around, as I’ll visit it daily to get tips and ideas.

Thanks again,
    Maurice

Welcome Maurice! Ya...there are a few nice people here...but ya got to watch some of em. There is a turning cult starting that may get you sliding down a slippery path.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Alright where are they, I want them, I need them, give em up now,......Do I seam a little intense??? To much sugar in my diet.
    I wait everyday for the many delivery services to arrive and none of them have a soggy package for me from the Creek.

Just curios what is delivery time??? Been about a week since I posted and haven't seen any activity on my Visa card (first sign of shipping). Thanks for the great offer and thanks for listening.

TJH