Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SMC Sale Item Save 20% - Micro Jig GRR-Ripper System

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Howell
    Alright where are they, I want them, I need them, give em up now,......Do I seam a little intense??? To much sugar in my diet.
    I wait everyday for the many delivery services to arrive and none of them have a soggy package for me from the Creek.

Just curios what is delivery time??? Been about a week since I posted and haven't seen any activity on my Visa card (first sign of shipping). Thanks for the great offer and thanks for listening.

TJH
    Tyler,

I emailed you.

Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Clabo
    Welcome Maurice! Ya...there are a few nice people here...but ya got to watch some of em. There is a turning cult starting that may get you sliding down a slippery path.
    Glenn,
    You know....I've run into quit a few of you turners who are trying to get me to divert my funds towards a lathe, gouges, etc. You all won't be happy until everone has a lathe in theiir shop, huh?

Maurice

Keith, I 've place an order for Micro jig about a week ago .Just wondering if and when would the shipping date be? Thank You for this offer .
    Pete O.

BTW I received an email from jackie asking me to verify my membership ID and emai her back.

All orders placed from January 4th through today will be ordered tomorrow. We should receive them by Thursday and I will start shipping on Friday. I will keep you posted.

Jackie

Actually Maurice...they haven't converted me...and I'm not going to let them. It's pretty difficult to ignore the temptation though.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Got my first one...

...and ordered a second.

A well-made tool; anything that increases shop safety is worth learning to use.

ordering my second Micro Jig GRR- Ripper. I'm really impressed with this Jig. Should have took your advice and ordered two the first time. Thanks SMC.
    Life Sure Is Great! Enjoy It.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Outten
    All orders placed from January 4th through today will be ordered tomorrow. We should receive them by Thursday and I will start shipping on Friday. I will keep you posted.

Jackie
    Cool! That include moi. I ordered 2 + DVD.
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Thanks Keith and Jackie!

I'm new to this forum and can not believe the quality of the people here. From the "Posters" to Keith and Jackie to the folks that run the show. I have gotten nothing but great advice and a great "deal" on a GRR-Ripper". I ordered one the other day. I'm really looking forward to putting it to use.

Thanks again!

Scott
    Scott

Welcome to the Creek, Scott! Yeah, this be a fun place to hang out. But fair warning: Just like the turning, SMC is an addiction unto itself! Lots of neat people, lots of info to learn from and a place I like to think of as my "Internet home"! Come back often, stay long and enjoy!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Got the gripper, tried it...like it! It works great! I cut narrow strips and it worked well.
    "All great work starts with love .... then it is no longer work"

Just wanted to let everyone know that the latest order of Grippers and DVD's has arrived. Half of the orders will go out today and the other half will go out tomorrow morning. If you ordered prior to January 15th you will receive your order from this batch.

I am going to place the final order on January 30th so if you are interested in getting this special price please place your order by that date. All those who ordered after January 15th will be included in the final order.

Jackie

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis

Thumbs up

Jackie,

You are wonderful to put up with a bunch of (mostly) men covered with sawdust. Thanks
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

Talking

Thanks for getting us a deal. I bought the Gripper and dvd. I thought about it overnight before deciding that my fingers were worth more on my hand than off.

Stan Smith
    Project Salvager

The key to the gateway of wisdom is to know that you don't know.______Stan Smith

I got my "GRR-Ripper" right here!

Just arrived today, so I took it to work and put it together. Seems to be a very well built unit, I can't wait to use it when I get home. I only have one problem though. I seem to be missing the hardwear that connects the stablizing plate to the balance support. ((M)T-Bolts, (N)Thumb Knobs, (P)Nylon shoulder washers and (D) O-Rings. Should I call Micro Jig to aquire these parts or someone at SMC? It's not a big deal, these things happen and I probably have something at home that will work. Oh well, The unit looks great and I think I might leave a little early to try it out.
    Thanks Keith and Jackie, what a great deal!

Scott
    Scott