Thread: For those that have watched the eagles online...

For those that have watched the eagles online...

The eaglet has hatched!! Don't think I looked yesterday, but just viewed the site http://www.wdfw.wa.gov/wildwatch/eaglecam/kent.html and saw the little one moving around. Momma (or maybe Dad?) left for a few seconds, then came back a covered it up. It is amazing to watch them grow. Just thought I'd remind you of this site. Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.

We like the Eagle Cam in Virgina. It is real time streaming, instead of the timed intervals. This momma Eagle had 3 Eaglets, and they are getting quite big. They will probably take flight soon. As of yesterday, they were still in the nest, but looking anxious! There are also several good Falcon cameras at this site too. Eagle and Falcons are most beautiful birds, we are blessed to be able to share these wonders of nature. Here is the link:

http://www.wvec.com/cams/eagle.html

Blog Entries
    Pretty cool Leo. I just tuned into that live action cam and Momma landed in the nest and began to feed the chicks something that she brought back.
    There's one in every crowd......and it's usually me!

Here is another Eagle site-- One is at Catalina Island off So. Calif. The streaming Video is Santa Cruz Island.--- http://www.iws.org/nestcam.htm
    Jerry

Well, wouldn't you know, Web (non)Sense blocks those videos. I'll look at them at lunch. I told someone this am that it would be nice if you could actually see a video feed rather than stills. Thanks for the 2 sites! Jim.
    Coolmeadow Setters...Exclusively Irish! When Irish Eyes are smiling....They're usually up to something!!
    Home of Irish Setter Rescue of North Texas.
    No, I'm not an electrician. Any information I share is purely what I would do myself. If in doubt, hire an electrician!
    Member of the G0691 fan club!
    At a minimum, I'm Pentatoxic...Most likely I'm a Pentaholic. There seems to be no known cure. Pentatonix, winners of The Sing Off, s3.