Thread: Festool website

Festool website

I've been trying to access Festool USA but keep getting an oddball message;

Access is Restricted to this ColdFusion Service.
    This copy of Macromedia ColdFusion is licensed for use by a single user only. The ColdFusion server is currently configured to accept requests exclusively from IP address xxx.xx.xx.xx. (Your request was made from xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.) The ColdFusion engine must be stopped and restarted to reset the permitted IP address.

Contact Macromedia sales to purchase an unrestricted ColdFusion server license. For more information on Macromedia products and services visit our web site at http://www.macromedia.com, or send e-mail to sales@macromedia.com

I altered my IP address just because, but cannot figure out if it is my system or if the website is having problems. Anyone else able to go there? I'm thinking of spending some money. ;-)
    Gary Hern
    St. Louis, MO.

Making sawdust is more fun than cleaning it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hern
    I've been trying to access Festool USA but keep getting an oddball message;

Access is Restricted to this ColdFusion Service.
    This copy of Macromedia ColdFusion is licensed for use by a single user only. The ColdFusion server is currently configured to accept requests exclusively from IP address xxx.xx.xx.xx. (Your request was made from xx.xxx.xxx.xxx.) The ColdFusion engine must be stopped and restarted to reset the permitted IP address.

Contact Macromedia sales to purchase an unrestricted ColdFusion server license. For more information on Macromedia products and services visit our web site at http://www.macromedia.com, or send e-mail to sales@macromedia.com

I altered my IP address just because, but cannot figure out if it is my system or if the website is having problems. Anyone else able to go there? I'm thinking of spending some money. ;-)
    No Gary, it's not you, it's the website. It's been down all day and hopefully will get fixed soon; just not sure how soon. If there's a particular question, let me know and I can get back to you on it.

Bob
    bob m