Thread: Interesting Method

Interesting Method

I copied the design/method from an article by Eric Keil in FWW #149. I had never thought of using biscuits this way. I used ps red oak rather than the qs white oak he used & milled mine to 7/8 vs. his at 1".
    My photo is not the best. I dumbed it down for transmission & it lost a bit. The corbels barely show up, but they're there.
    For those who don't get FWW, the top dimensions are 28X54" & the legs are 2.25"X29".
    I'm thinking I may try the buscuit approach again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Royle
    I copied the design/method from an article by Eric Keil in FWW #149. I had never thought of using biscuits this way. I used ps red oak rather than the qs white oak he used & milled mine to 7/8 vs. his at 1".
    My photo is not the best. I dumbed it down for transmission & it lost a bit. The corbels barely show up, but they're there.
    For those who don't get FWW, the top dimensions are 28X54" & the legs are 2.25"X29".
    Seems like I lost my attachment.

Here's the picture

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Royle
    Hopefully the pictyure made it this time.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very Nice Jeff! I like the through mortis on the bottem rail/spreader. I can see the corbels.
    Dick

No Pain-No Gain- Not!
    No Pain-Good

Very nice work. I don't see any biscuits; or gravy for that matter.

Really nice looking table.

Where are the biscuits?

Dean

Jeff, that is a wonderful looking piece of furniture. Even with the lower rez picture, the quality still shines through. Great job. The finish looks great as well. Jason