Thread: LOML requests a free standing kitchen cabinet

LOML requests a free standing kitchen cabinet

(Word picture)

Cabinet needs to fit space 45" wide x 35" & come just short of a 7' 10" ceiling. We live & work at an apartment complex so this would go with us when we leave.

This is to be for a large micro-wave & a toaster oven so it will be a bottom cabinet deeper front to back than the top cabinet.

I suggested rail & style doors with bead board panels finished white with a natural wood face frame & rail & styles with bead board in the area between the top & bottom cabinet where the micro-wave & toaster over will set. Also a full length pull out bread-board With a open shelf just below the top cabinet for cook books. The rest of the cabinet would be finished white in color.

I am open to ideas.
    I usually find it much easier to be wrong once in while than to try to be perfect.

My web page has a pop up. It is a free site, just close the pop up on the right side of the screen

Two Piece?

Bart -

Since you mentioned that the bottom cabinet will be deeper than the top, can we assume that you will make it in two pieces? Would be easier to move in and out of the apartment.

I like the idea of a built-in, slide-out cutting board.

Ted