Thread: My 3 year old neighbor has cancer

My 3 year old neighbor has cancer

Hey guys, my 3 year old neighbor, Austin was diagnosed with bladder cancer (about 1 in 7 million) in November. He's a great little guy and now fighting through chemo. I wanted to let you guys know for two reasons, first if you can include him in your prayers and thoughts that can really help. And second we have any toy makers that might like to send him a toy, send me an email. You can send it to me or directly to him. Sorry to impose, but it breaks my heart, with a 4 year old and a 1 year old myself the thought of what he and is family are going through is a heartbreaker. He also has a sister (7) and a brother (9).

Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers - John

P.S. This was also posted on WoodCentral

Hello John.

The horrible news about little Austin is obviously the last thing one wants to read about in a forum, created for the more pleasant and nicer things in life.
    But this shook me up, thinking how blessed we all are, that we can do all those things like wood working aso. We should all apprechiate this gift of god and be more grateful for being given this opportunity.
    I will enclose the little Austin in my prayers and I would like to tell his parents, family and friends that they are not alone in their prayers.

I am not a toy making wood worker, due to a lack of skills, but I am sure the one or the other friend from SMC will gladly cheer that little fella up with a little present.

All the best wishes to Austin
    from

The Kribbel family
    Hans (45), Tammy (42), Jessica (16), Alexander (12), David (9)

John, 4 years ago, my 75 year old dad had bladder cancer. Fortunately, it was wholly contained there. The doctor removed his bladder and built a new one out of a section of bowel.

The operation was a complete success. PTL

A couple of months ago, he was found to have another cancer where his stomach enters the intestine. Doc says if the month of chemo and radiation keep the tumor from enlarging, he can remove it. If it grows, it will be inoperable.

He will beat it again, we have faith and no doubt.

I will pray for Austin.
    Every deed plants a seed.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis
    Prayers are all I have for Austin right now. My thanks to those WW who can wip up a toy.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/

John, I unfortunately don't make Toys, but Austin and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is something else he would like, perhaps we can provide him some joy in another way? Let us know! May God hold Austin in the palm of his hand.

John, I've never made toys nor, would I even know where to begin. I have prayed though, and will do so for Austin and his family.
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

John

I will keep little Austin in my prayers. I will hope & pray that he has complete healing & can go on to be a healthy boy with no complications.

Please let his family know that there are people all over the country that have them & Austin in their thoughts & prayers.
    God Bless America!

Tom Sweeney BP

Toy

Quote Originally Posted by John Weber
    Hey guys, my 3 year old neighbor, Austin was diagnosed with bladder cancer (about 1 in 7 million) in November. He's a great little guy and now fighting through chemo. I wanted to let you guys know for two reasons, first if you can include him in your prayers and thoughts that can really help. And second we have any toy makers that might like to send him a toy, send me an email. You can send it to me or directly to him. Sorry to impose, but it breaks my heart, with a 4 year old and a 1 year old myself the thought of what he and is family are going through is a heartbreaker. He also has a sister (7) and a brother (9).

Thank you for your thoughts and Prayers - John

P.S. This was also posted on WoodCentral

John i am no toy maker but for this i am willing to try..send me a pm with any info you would like and i am gonna get the materials and do the best i can..........Prayers with you, Austin and his family.....

Thanks guys, keep the prayers coming. The family just moved here from Texas, this past Fall, and in November they found the cancer. So they don't have a big local support network. The prayers really help.

John

Here's a few more prayers going out for him. I can't begin to understand what those parents are going through, but I do know the Lord will provide them with the strenght they need.

Little Austin and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. I pray the little tike makes it through this struggle and comes out the other end smiling.
    John