Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NHW Guild Members - Please Read!!

Exclamation NHW Guild Members - Please Read!!

As we open this forum up to all the Guild of New Hampshire Woodworkers, it would help me if you could post a brief reply to this message, to let me know that you were able to register at Sawmill Creek and that you are able to see the Guild forum!!

Just hit the reply button and respond with a short note, or, if you have questions or comments, this would be a great time to hear them!

Thanks,

Roger Myers

Admin Edit - We have established a private forum for the New Hampshire Woodworkers Guild. SawMill Creek is happy to provide custom forums for woodworking groups as well as share our public forums to those who are part of a specific group. We welcome all of the NHWG members to SawMill Creek Woodworkers Forums and are looking forward to your active participation in our community.

NHWG members who cannot access the groups private forum should send me a private message requesting access. As soon as Roger Myers or Dave Anderson approves your access I will make the appropriate adjustments to your account.
    Keith Outten

looks ok here Halsey

I have just registered at SawMill Creek and will Contact Keith for access to GNHW forum,
    James (Jim) Forbes

Forum

I have just registered, how do i contact Keith?

Steve C

Anytime you need my assistance you can view the member list and select "O" for Outten, then click on my name. Once my account information is on your screen there are links to send me a private message or email keith@workshoptreasures.com.

At the bottom of each page is a Contact Us link which sends email to webmaster@sawmillcreek.org which may be answered by Jackie, Aaron or myself.

Most questions concerning your groups forum can be answered by Dave or Roger. They are very familier with the vBulletin software we run and know all of the answers to all of the questions

Welcome to SawMill Creek, we hope you find your new forum to be comfortable and enjoyable.

Administrative Edit: Go to the member list and click 'K' for Keith Outten or 'A' for Aaron Koehl--if you wish to send a PM.

Keith - Lots of good feedback!

Keith - Thanks for the continued great support! I'm getting notes from members talking about the great service on SMC (of course, I knew the service would be terrific) Look for a demographic shift in the creeks waters, with a little turn to the northeast

Roger

Roger
    Could you send me info about Joining the Guild of NH woodworkers? I am a creek member but not a Guild member.

Thanks

Dave in Madbury NH

Roger & Dave I just registered. Great site. Looking forward to using. See you tomorrow. John Watson

Welcome...

Welcome John! See you tomorrow...hope the snow stops!!

Dave Dionne- I sent you a PM with some info!

Roger
    Last edited by Roger Myers; 02-06-2004 at 3:52 PM.

[QUOTE=Roger Myers]As we open this forum up to all the Guild of New Hampshire Woodworkers, it would help me if you could post a brief reply to this message, to let me know that you were able to register at Sawmill Creek and that you are able to see the Guild forum!!

Just hit the reply button and respond with a short note, or, if you have questions or comments, this would be a great time to hear them!

Thanks,

Roger Myers

Hi,

I was at your meeting today and am intrested in participating in the GNHW guild forum. I have been a member of the guild since 1990 and spend most of my time making miniature furniture for my business, Smaller Than Life, to sell. I still make a full scale project now and then.

I volunteer to help moderate if needed.

I have been a participant in several large list serves in the miniature hobby for many years and understand the dynamica of the postings.

Pete

Joining sawmillcreek.org

Good Evening Roger
    Wanted to let you know that registering was easy.
    Would you please tell me how to see The Old Saw Newsletter
    Thank You
    Kenneth Chase
    500 1/2 Hall Street
    Bow, N.H. 03304
    Joined th Guild 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth Chase
    Would you please tell me how to see The Old Saw Newsletter
    Ken - gald you made it in!!
    the Old Saw is available on-line at the guild website
    www.gnhw.org

if you are a current member, you should also be receiving it by mail...I'll check this out.

Roger

Hello,

I'm a new member and I'm learning to navigate the website. Probably a little late, (1:17am Sat) but I'm wondering what small meetings are taking place tomorrow.

Thanks,

Bill

William, Welcome to the guild and Sawmill Creek. Unfortunately, we had to cancel the small meetings scheduled for today. The next round is scheduled for March and will be much better publicized both on the guild website and in our newsletter the OLD SAW.
    Dave Anderson

Chester, NH

Hanover NH or Jensen Beach FL or somewhere in between
    Good morning Roger, I've been a GNHW member for some time, just signed onto Sawmill Creek...very easy process.
    Nate Carey
    Grantham Boatworks

Old, fat guy on the set of "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" October '09