Thread: New Member - First Posting

Smile New Member - First Posting

Hello to All,

From what I've seen and read since becoming a member of Saw Mill Creek, it's a pleasure to be associated with knowledgeable woodworking friends and share thoughts and ideas. I feel as though I am joining a great team and am glad to be a member.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome to SMC Boyd. You're right it's a great group...at least for the most part.
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Welcome Boyd. You're in the right place! Looking forward to hearing from you more.

Bob

Hey Boyd nice to have you. You shouldn't have run off so fast from the Chat room....we don't bite, at least not the lunch room crowd...those crazy guys that get on at night might though

Glad you decided to join us.

Noah
    To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; wheter by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easeir because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

OK, the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia - not to be confused with the Western Panhandle of East Virginia. Got it.

Welcome!

Welcome!!

Boyd,
    Welcome to SMC!! I have been a member for almost a year and have NEVER looked back.

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!