Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The biese deal still going on?

The biese deal still going on?

Hey guys,

I have been reading a lot about the lowes sale on the biesemeyer fences. I have a craftsman zip code saw, and I was dying to buy the one w/ the biesemeyer fence, however, I could not afford the extra 300 dollars. If the fence is still on sale ofr $80 however, I will definitely add it to my outfit.

Thanks,

Tyler Purcell
    "You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note." —Doug Floyd

I picked up a Bies BC30 tonight for $80. It's on closeout so I'm not sure if every Lowes will have the same price.

Thanks, anybody else? I hope Jim or someone hasn't cleared out my Lowe's store in Warminster...

Tyler, there were two in the Quakertown Lowes as of Thursday AM.

Thanks Kent,

I'll be giving a few stores a call tomorrow morning, then. Do I need a receipt or anything to match the $80 sale price?

Could someone please provide the SKU# so I can call around?

Thanks
    Jeff

I got sucked in on this deal tonight on my way home. I stopped by my local Lowes, asked my buddy in the tool area, and said, yep, we have one left way up in the racks.

Now it's in my garage.

$80.

Now I just have to figure out what to do with it. It's the whole set up, rails, table and fence. The thing is I have a Bies fence already - do I use this one for a dedicated Dado fence??

Ha! Thats a pretty great story Rob - another tool addict like myself. You could always wait a bit and then sell it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Purcell View Post
    Do I need a receipt or anything to match the $80 sale price?
    The two I saw were stickered $80.

Thanks, anybody else? I hope Jim or someone hasn't cleared out my Lowe's store in Warminster...
    Na...nothing to worry about there. If I were going to buy a fence, it would be a UniFence, but I don't need to do that since my saw already has a Euro fence that's similar to the Uni! (And I most often go to HD, anyway...although I get to Wegmans more often than the home centers these days)

Seriously, it seems that Lowes is making a change to their product offerings; thus, all the blow-out of Beismeyer and UniFences we've been reading about lately. I can't imagine they are doing this just to sell more fences...

So just call each of the stores. Don't forget the one over in Flemington and down in Oxford Valley and Willow Grove as alternatives is Warrington is out.
    Last edited by Jim Becker; 08-18-2007 at 10:05 AM.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Found the last one in Boston -- WOO HOO!!!

You guys got me all excited about this, so I called every Lowe's in the Boston area and a couple of stores in New Hampshire.

I found one store in Woburn, MA. They had one listed in the computer as a "display" model, but nobody could find it. I got the store manager on the phone and he had a guy up on a ladder moving a bunch of boxes around in the overflow racks trying to find it. I left my phone number with the store manager and asked him to call me back if his guy found it. He did!! Turns out it was not a display model, but a complete kit brand new in the box.

$80 later, I've got a new Biesemeyer fence for my RIDGID TS3650. Nothing really wrong with my existing fence, but this was just too good to pass up!!

Don't bother trying to look this up on Lowe's website. It will tell you that the fence is "not available at your store." You need to actually get a manager on the phone and see if they have one in stock. They might have to dig around for one, but you might get lucky!

JW

Hey guys,

I have been reading a lot about the lowes sale on the biesemeyer fences. I have a craftsman zip code saw, and I was dying to buy the one w/ the biesemeyer fence, however, I could not afford the extra 300 dollars. If the fence is still on sale ofr $80 however, I will definitely add it to my outfit.

Thanks,

Tyler Purcell

FYI,

The SKU is 237671 - at least that's the number on the receipt.

Wes

North Seattle Lowes had 3 last night.

All marked at $80 in tool dept. Two were sealed. I'm driving over now. If you happen to need a credit card the first purchase is 10% off. $72 might be the ultimate brag for one of these. By the way, it's really NORTH Seattle on Highway 99, just before 130th crosses I-5 and 99.

Larry.

Picked up three last night in Omaha Nebraska. One for my Delta contractors, one for my friends craftsman contractor and one to sell.

In all cases they didn't think they had the fence in stock so I had them check the tube. They showed in stock so I made them dig. They were all on the third tier.

I now have one for sale in Nebraska.

Deck

Still waiting for these to drop in CO, Denver area. They are all still marked $200 in the system. I think the associates are getting tired of me doing walk throughs with my pooch and calling every other day.

Would any of you lucky creeker's, who have already picked this up at the $80 deal, be willing to scan your receipt and send it over to me so I can get my Lowe's to price match? It would be much appreciated!

Tanner