Thread: Redsail Laser System

Redsail Laser System

Hello I was just wondering if any body here had the machine and what are the opinions about that machinery?

I know a guy that imports from China, and he's looking into that one. The most important thing for people considering a Chinese laser from what I've seen so far, is to only consider the purchase from a domestic source. In other words, find someone here that's importing, selling, and supporting them. Don't try to import it yourself and depend on support from China.

If you are not in any rush, I may be able to review that machine in the next few months, he may be getting a few for evaluation and I'll have a chance to
    play with it.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

There is a user group on the CNCZone website and they have a laser section there. Most of the problem machines are RedSail and other chinese stuff. Their problems are MUCH higher than you will find on this site and you should remember that before buying one. You get what you pay for.
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender