Thread: Inflatable Bladder and Air Compressor

Inflatable Bladder and Air Compressor

Any source for an industrial strength inflatable Bladder? Size 12" x12"? Also what should I look for in an air compressor? Thanks in advance.
    Scott

No idea on the bladder.

The compressor you buy should be rated in excess of the SCFM @ PSI that your most demanding air-powered tool will require. Nail guns are easy. Spraying requires a large tank for best results. Pneumatic sanders require a king-kong sized and priced air system to keep up...

In other words, what you you want to do with your compressor? Stationary install or do you need portable? Etc.
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    No idea on the bladder.

The compressor you buy should be rated in excess of the SCFM @ PSI that your most demanding air-powered tool will require. Nail guns are easy. Spraying requires a large tank for best results. Pneumatic sanders require a king-kong sized and priced air system to keep up...

In other words, what you you want to do with your compressor? Stationary install or do you need portable? Etc.
    Portability not needed. No tools powered either. I just need to fill the bladder. I think 100 to 200 psi will be required. I'm going to use the bladder for laminating my cylinder.

Safety rental place

You can rent bladders to inflate in lines. They come in quite a few different sizes. They are used as safety devices when your working on a tank and can't isolate drain lines and so forth. Biggest one i've seen is about 3' across. They are worth a few bucks. You won't need much of a air compressor.