Good looking job, Ross. You picked a good species to start with. Cedar is very forgiving in drying, and as I said in the other post it dries fast compared to other species. How stickered green wood dries depends on humidity and air flow through the pile. We have a stack of about 500 ft ready to pull inside right now and it was cut about two and a half weeks ago. But that's outside in the sun with any breeze providing circulation, the daytime temps around here around 90 and humidity of 30-40 in the daytime.

Putting weight on the top is good, although aromatic cedar stays about as flat as anything you'll deal with. Also very little end checking and only rarely does a crack open in boards. Next step: Have something like hickory or rock elm milled. Fun stuff. You need to end coat the boards, worry about drying too slow or too fast and for weight on the top I like to say it's best if you can park your car on it. For any other you have milled ask the guy running the mill for recommendations in air drying....they should be familiar with what's what there. I can say this and sound like a know-it-all about that and can actually tell you works here in the middle of Texas but your situation may be completely different. For all I know your cedar may act a bit differently than what we get. We get stuff from east Texas and Oklahoma and you can tell subtle differences.

Have fun with the wood!