Thread: FANTASTIC service on Lennox Bandsaw blades at

FANTASTIC service on Lennox Bandsaw blades at

Woodcraft Blades in North Carolina ( http://www.woodcraftbands.com/ ). I live in Tigard, Oregon near Portland.

I ordered by phone Thursday noon (PST) and my order of 5 Lennox blades arrived at 10:30 AM Saturday morning!!!! In addition, they were sent USPS Priority mail so shipping charges were only $6.75

Their regular prices are anywhere from 30% to 50% less than other suppliers and the service is great.

Give them a try when you need bandsaw blades.

Thanks, John , for such great service!

Also THANKS! to Steve Knight for the referral to this great company.

Rich,
    We are always interested in good companies...
    However, when your first post is something like this coupled with you not using your full name...well let's just say it seems a little fishy. You've been around for a while...Why not get your name changed?
    Glenn Clabo
    Michigan

Question ban saw blades

I live in Lebanon OR. How much do the blades cost What blades do you use Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Rich in Tigard
    Woodcraft Blades in North Carolina ( http://www.woodcraftbands.com/ ). I live in Tigard, Oregon near Portland.

I ordered by phone Thursday noon (PST) and my order of 5 Lennox blades arrived at 10:30 AM Saturday morning!!!! In addition, they were sent USPS Priority mail so shipping charges were only $6.75

Their regular prices are anywhere from 30% to 50% less than other suppliers and the service is great.

Give them a try when you need bandsaw blades.

Thanks, John , for such great service!

Also THANKS! to Steve Knight for the referral to this great company.

First/last name correction

I am in the process! I have PM'd both Jackie Outten and Ken Salisbury and explained my mix up of e-mail addresses, log in names etc. and are getting it corrected....even as I type!

thanks

Rich Pearson

Blade cost

Mike

I bought 5 "flex-back" blades (two 1/2 inch blades and three 1/4 inch blades) at the 105 inch length for my 14" saw with riser block and the total cost, including shipping was $58.00.

I will also , on my next order, try the bi-metal blades, which run $2.25 per foot for the 1/2 inch size.plus shipping.

I have the 1/2 inch 3 tpi hook blade in the saw and it slices and dices wonderfully!

Rich Pearson

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Stanton
    I live in Lebanon OR. How much do the blades cost What blades do you use Mike