Thread: Arizona Silhouette Pen Video FreeStuff Winner - Drawing Feb. 6th, 2004

FreeStuff Winner - Drawing Feb. 6th, 2004

Winner!!! Perry Schmidt

Perry you have until Midnight EST Friday Feb. 13th, 2004 to post a message in this thread and claim your prize.

Arizona Silhouette
    Suppliers of "Eye Candy"

Bill Baumbeck of Arizona Silhouette has donated one of his pen turning videos to our FreeStuff Drawing Program. Arizona Silhouette provides a great selection of wood turning supplies and lots of pen turning goodies as well. Visit his web site for more information.

Basic Pen Turning with Bill Baumbeck

An instructional pen turning video who's purpose is to guide a new turner through the entire process of creating a pen. Bill's video includes free priority mail shipping anywhere in the continental U.S.

Contact Information
    Visit Bill's web site at http://www.arizonasilhouette.com/
    928-329-8039 Mountain Standard Time
    Weekday Evenings 6:30PM to 10PM
    Saturday 10AM to 9PM
    Sunday 10AM to 6PM
    P.O. Box 11170 Yuma AZ 85366-9170

Thanks to Dennis Peacock for contacting Bill and arranging this FreeStuff Drawing.

All properly registered members of SawMill Creek are eligible to win our FreeStuff Drawings. Please visit the FreeStuff Forum and read the General Information post for complete details.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now Thats What I'm Talking About!!

Yeeha!!!

I have this video, and it is great! I'm sure that whoever wins it will really enjoy it! Also, I order quite a bit of stuff from Bill, mostly his wonderful stabilized pen blanks! They are so choice, they spoil you! Check him out - I highly recommend him!

Scott.

Congratulations Perry

Congratulations to Perry Schmidt for winning the "Basic Pen Turning with Bill Baumbeck" video.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten
    Congratulations to Perry Schmidt for winning the "Basic Pen Turning with Bill Baumbeck" video.
    Thanks! Finally got back home yesterday. (Was on a long ski weekend my wife got me for my birthday. Left for Crested Butte Wednesday and got back yesterday...not sure if the sore muscles are from skiing or turning 40 It was an excellent weekend though! Perfect weather! Great skiing! But I digress...

I look forward to the video. I don't have a lathe but I've been harassing a friend who inherited one from his father to set it up so we can play with it. Now I’ll really have to get on his case.

Never turned a thing in my life, but been wanting to learn. So I look forward to learning and making a pen or two.

Thanks again SMC! It may be a bit before I actually get to turn a pen, but I'll post it when I do.

Perry Schmidt