the 1/2 " dry is 2lbs 4 oz wood handle with pipe inside.Blade is only 6 inches long
wet (full shot load with nominal displacement by the gouge which is only 2 inches inserted in the collet) is 3 lbs 8 oz. on the wood/pipe handle. My guess is the wood added about 4-5 oz over the rubber as the one below has full length blade ( 16")
The pipe and rubber handle with a 16 in 1/2' bg dry is 2 lbs 3 -4 oz. remember there is less blade in the wood handle one so its initial weight with new gouge plus the shot would be higher I think...unless you inserted it in further =less shot ... maybe only if an inch of shot weighed the same as an inch of gouge. does that make sense????
Full shot load , it is 3 lbs 1-2 oz.

The 5/8 Ellsworth with just pipe and hose dry ( full size g w 4 inches in the pipe is 2 lb 9 oz and wet is 3 lbs 3-4 oz using LOML food scale ... I did not try to figure if and inch of shot was the same weight as an inch of blade, It may be reasonable to assume the diff is slight so as the blade wears down , adding shot would not be so noticable me thinks.
Anywho adds about 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 lbs over convential wood handle and I feel it is more stable compared to the lighter turning tools .