Thread: Just a test?

Just a test?

I'm only trying to prove that I am not only the worst WW on this board but I am also the ugliest. I've shrunk all of my blubber to the point where only my nose shows but my avatar (whatever that is) doesn't seem to want to cooperate. OK. Spring Green and all of you other Clark Gable look-a-likes are probably laughing, I need some help!! What's new?

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

It Worked!!

I take back those Clark Gable compliments!! I don't need you guys anymore. I am an island unto myself. Worst AND ugliest!! Anyone want to buy a trophy?? I've got a shop full.

Dale T.
    I am so busy REMAKING my projects that I don't have time to make them the FIRST time!

OK Clark. You did it! Or, maybe with those shades, we should just call you "Hollywood"?! Oh, and that crack about "...all the rocking chairs." Watch it, buddy, or we'll get Ken after 'ya!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!

Hey Spring Green!

Quote Originally Posted by John Miliunas
    OK Clark. You did it! Or, maybe with those shades, we should just call you "Hollywood"?! Oh, and that crack about "...all the rocking chairs." Watch it, buddy, or we'll get Ken after 'ya!
    The shades are to cover my red eyes. That comes from the crying that I do over the great stuff that all you "show-offs" do on a daily basis.

I've got the Avatar thing down pat also. That's the prescription I got from my doctor to fight my "turning" addiction. It ain't workin'!!

I think that Manhattans are the only REAL answer. The problem is that I don't allow alcohol in my shop unless the main fuse is pulled and locked in a time-release safe with a breathalyzer backup. I may be DUMB but I'm NOT STUPID!! After all, I still have one eye, one ear, three fingers and six toes. It may not be a record but it's a pretty darn good average - for a Wisconsin guy.

Dale T.

Dale,

Haven't run across you in my time in SMC yet. Great signature!