Thread: New MicroJig Splitter available now.

Smile New MicroJig Splitter available now.

Enclosed is an email from Henry Wang announcing the availability of his new splitter. Look at the details of this new product on his website listed below.

Hi Mike,

This is a notification you have requested. Our new product – The MJ Splitter will be ready for shipping on Feb-15-2004.

We appreciate that you had contacted us and shown your interest in this revolutionary product, we therefore, have reserved very limited quantity of the MJ Splitter for early shipping to those on this notification list. You also have the special privilege of free shipping if you call us and order the MJ Splitter before Feb-15-2004.

The list price of the MJ Splitter is $19.95; your cost is only $14.95 each set with no shipping cost if order before Feb-15-2004. Click on this link for more information on the MJ Splitter.

http://www.microjig.com/MJ%20Splitter.htm

Once again, we thank you for your interest in our products.

Sincerely,

Henry Wang

Micro Jig, Inc.

P.O. Box 195607

Winter Springs, FL 32719

Tel: (407) 696-6695

Fax: (407) 696-6106

Email: sales@microjig.com

Web site: http://www.microjig.com

offer good until Feb 15

I emailed Henry Wang at Microjig and he said that, while there wasn't time to set up a bulk buy for the people at Sawmillcreek, he would honor the $14.95 shipped price for the splitter up to Feb 15. He said that he had a limited supply laid on for the offer price, and that it would be first come, first served.

I just got off the phone from ordering mine.

Steve

Way cool, what a neat idea!

Dave