Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HATS - we need hats

Re: Hat size

Originally posted by John Miliunas
    Hat/cap sizes are not at all a problem for me; Could be on account of I simply don't wear hats. Not baseball caps, floppy hats, cowboy or gangster hats. (On a super-sub-zero, windy, Wisconsin day, you *might* catch me with a stocking cap on. Maybe.) BUT, I really like Randy's idea of a patch or similar, which a person can sew on to another article of clothing, such as a windbreaker, sweatshirt, vest, etc....
    All that hair I can see where you don't need a hat.
    Jim

HATS - we need hats

Keith and The Sawmill Crew,
    The way you guys are working on this site at blazing speed is unbelievable. All I can add to what has already said is (wish I could add a applause wave file with this)

Thanks,
    Dave

I agree with Ted Shrader. I like embroidered hats. I really like the hats that Woodcentral offers - both the style and quality.
    -Rik

Hats

I'll put in a vote for a patch rather than a hat, I HATE BASEBALL CAPS, that way we can put a patch on any article of clothing.
    Keith M

Re: Re: Hat size

Originally posted by Jim Young
    All that hair I can see where you don't need a hat.
    Yeah, I think I was blessed, got lucky or both. My grandfather (mother's side) had a full head of *dark* hair well into his late 60's. Hope I'm that fortunate, as well. Oh, and I don't really care about the hair part, just the "late 60's" part!
    Cheers,
    John K. Miliunas

Cannot find REALITY.SYS. Universe halted.
    60 grit is a turning tool, ain't it?
    SMC is totally supported by volunteers and your generosity! Please help if you can!
    Looking for something for nothing? Check here!