Thread: Looking for Brown SignABond

Looking for Brown SignABond

I forget the other names for it, dibond maybe? I'm looking for a company that makes it in brown. Signabond doesn't appear to do it. I'm looking for a dark brown. If I can find the name of someone who makes it,then I can start tracking down a supplier, but all I have samples for is signabond.

3MM thick.

Thanks in advance!
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Alpolic makes it if you can find a supplier. The problem is they have a minimum 2000 sheet order, so only the biggest suppliers want to mess with the colors.

Alucobond doesn't make brown, I have not seen brown Dibond. My regular supplier is now selling Alucobest, made in China, and stock it only in white.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Thanks Joe, I'll look and see if I can find someone who carries that. The sample I have is brown on one side, silver on the other. Not brushed silver, just silver.

I have searched and searched the internet for it. I see it mentioned in a few links, but when I click those links, it doesn't seem to be listed anywhere.

I only need 1 sheet, so I'll probably just end up buying the white and painting it as much as I don't want to do that. The sample I have was made locally, so apparently someone has it or makes it. Just can't find out who.
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

If you are cutting it up, just sheet it with vinyl. I once did a whole 4x8 for UPS and sheeted it with brown vinyl but that can be tricky.

Sammamish, WA

Epilog Legend 24TT 45W, had a sign business for 17 years, now just doing laser work on the side.

"One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go, and duct tape to make them stop." G. Weilacher

"The handyman's secret weapon - Duct Tape" R. Green

Try alliancemetals.com they make a royal browna dn and autumn brown
    Doug

Equipment: Universal 35W Laser, Roland Vinyl cutter, Roland SC-540 54" Solvent Print / Cut, HP L25500 60" Latex Printer,
    Seal 6500 Dual Heat 60" Laminator, Kodak 9810 8x10 Dye Sub, Kodak 6850 6x8 Dye sub, Nisca Color Plastic Card Printer,
    16x20 automatic Heat Press