Thread: 2007 contributor--not under my name

1. 2007 contributor--not under my name

I contributed to the Creek, but it just says "member" under my name. Others say "2007 Contributor" Is this a setting? or does it happen automatically?

One of the administrators needs to adjust that...was your contribution done using a PayPal account/email that is recognizable as "you"? The most common reason for the problem is a contribution from an account in another name or via an email address that is, um...obtuse. If that is necessary, folks should be sure to clearly indicate in the "message" field when paying with PayPal who the contribution is for...with the exact SMC member name. Same goes for check contributions that are not easily identified to the member.

Jim
    SMC Moderator
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Blog Entries
    Hey,

Just noticed that I'm now a 2008 Contributor. Kinda nice seeing that... makes me feel part of something special.

-Jon
    Have a Nice Day!

Jon, you are special Maybe you will win one of the sweeeeet little goodies I just took out of the box that Grizzly sent us to give away. Thanks for your support this year and best of luck in the FreeStuff Drawings.

Jameel, let me know the details of your donation and either Jackie or myself will get your account updated. Any information you can provide would be most helpful. Thanks for your support this year as well and I hope you will win at least one of our drawings.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Jon, you are special Maybe you will win one of the sweeeeet little goodies I just took out of the box that Grizzly sent us to give away. Thanks for your support this year and best of luck in the FreeStuff Drawings.

Jameel, let me know the details of your donation and either Jackie or myself will get your account updated. Any information you can provide would be most helpful. Thanks for your support this year as well and I hope you will win at least one of our drawings.

Well, I don't know if I am special... but I know I am part of something that is special!

Now, I'm waiting on those corian Pen Blanks. My 11 year old is chomping at the bit so he can send them to the soldiers. That is after all, want he wants to do with his life. Either that or be a chef. Go figure.
    Have a Nice Day!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post

Thanks Keith. I sent you an email last night about it should clear things up. I'd love to win a drawing. Icing on the cake.

Jameel,

I just checked my email and there isn't a mesage from you, possibly it got caught by my spam filter. Send me the information via PM and I wil take care of your update ASAP.

Thanks Again,
    Keith

8. Quote Originally Posted by Keith Outten View Post
    Jameel,

I just checked my email and there isn't a mesage from you, possibly it got caught by my spam filter. Send me the information via PM and I wil take care of your update ASAP.

Thanks Again,
    Keith
    PM sent.....