Thread: Bulk Buy, Free Kits & Corian Update

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)

Bulk Buy, Free Kits & Corian Update

BULK BUY:

I recieved the first 500 sets of parts yesterday for the bulk buy program. 2000 more sets should be arriving soon. I will start sorting & packaging these today. Hopefully I will send out the first batch of paid-for kits tomorrow. This first batch is for those who only ordered standard slimlines (this batch has gold plating).

The 2000 sets on the way are slimlines and streamline chrome plated. I will fill orders on a first come - first serve basis for those who ordered standard slimlines and streamlines. These paid-for orders will be filled as the parts arrive.

The parts supplier now has a pipeline allowing us to have a continuous flow of kits.

FREE KITS:

I am being inindated with reguests for free kits and am placing those requests in a queue for order filling. Once the paid-for orders are filled I will begin to send free kits. If you are involved with a turn-a-thon or a school program with a deadline please let me know and I will bump your free kit order up the list.

CORIAN:

Lots of folks have expressed a desire for Corian. These requests have come by way of PM's, E-mails, posts on the forum and even by telephone. To say "send me some Corian" just ain't gonna do the trick. I need to know how many pens you want to produce with Corian and I will try my best to accomodate you (within reasonable limits). I have quite a bit of it on hand (assorted colors) and can include some in your kit order.

The red/white/blue Corian we will be getting from DuPont is actually in the production queue at the factory and it will take some time for that to get to us.

Since requests are coming at me from an unmanagable number of directions I will only take Corian requests via a special e-mail box I have established for that purpose. (corian@oldrebelworkshop.com). I just don't have the time to sort out all of the requests I have with insufficient information as to "how much". If you want Corian you will have to let me know again by e-mailing the special e-mail box.

Please be specific as to what you want (re: for how many pens). I use to be able to read peoples' minds but in my old age I have lost that skill . If you request red/white/blue there will be a delay. I will try to get an estimate of the ship date from DuPont today.

Even though I added shipping and handling costs to the orders - please remember Corian is quite heavy, so only request what you really need. The added cost of shipping will be absorbed by the "donations fund". New paid-for orders with Corian requests will have the shipping costs increased to reflect the added weight.
    Last edited by Ken Salisbury; 02-11-2004 at 9:23 AM.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.

Ken
    I am new here as I just came over from pencrafters on yahoo to get involved with the freedom pens. What would the cost for 10 slimline kits be and do you have any blanks free or if not at what price.
    Tom

Huntsville, AL (The Sun and Fun Capital of The South)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jacks
    Ken
    I am new here as I just came over from pencrafters on yahoo to get involved with the freedom pens. What would the cost for 10 slimline kits be and do you have any blanks free or if not at what price.
    Tom
    You can find the details of the bulk buy program in this thread:

http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthre...?threadid=6189

we do have a limited number of blanks available which have been donated.
    "If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high - but so are the rewards" - - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant
    Ken Salisbury Passed away on May 1st, 2008 and will forever be in our hearts.