Thread: It's 32 degrees and my inside thermostat reads ~

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy It's 32 degrees and my inside thermostat reads ~

59 ~ , It's getting chilly in here ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and you want to know why--thats because I just found out "I HAVE NO GAS , either that or it's become "possessed gas"~"!
    I go in the basement, both my furnaces have no ignition - it seams as if it can't sustain enough psi to ignite the burners- very week, - when the furnace tries to ignite it's as if the gas is intermittent, if I call to the other furnace it tries to ignite but it can't because the other furnace is trying to start as well , and when it is just about to open the throttle valve , the other furnace shuts off and, i forgot - i needed to clean up -go to turn the hot water on- I guess it wants to be a "cold" water storage tank for the evening- "sure ,why not" , "ever thing else is going to hell in a hand basket ` bring it on!" ~ lets just get this over with" nothings working tonight i tell ya,, nothing- oh well -LOL so what does you're thermostat read- ? - hey you have to find some humor with certain situations in life - and - this is one of those priceless moments of frustration that seems to beckon me from time to time.

Hope your all warm , say- come to think of it, I've got some, however a valiant effort that was applied, misguided, ill shaped beginners wood working projects that I didn't know what to do with,I may have found a good home for them as I am sitting here freezing my *(( off
    - now all I need is that fireplace , yes the one I have been procrastinating about that's still not in, ~I guess it's payback time.
    Last edited by Brian Weick; 11-17-2007 at 8:13 PM.