Thread: I still have free Corian substitute and blanks!

I still have free Corian substitute and blanks!

I finally got back in my shop after getting sick last week! There were a couple of packages of the Corian substitute that I owed folks so I got it all cut up and packaged - ready to go! It will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for being patient.

Also, I have 3 extra packages of the Corian (it's really not Corian but Gibralter . . . same stuff but different brand) that I can put a label on and ship. Each package has enough stuff to make about 36-38 pens for the Freedom Pens program. It's not the red and blue, but there is some white in it. Here's a photo to show the representative colors:

http://users.htcomp.net.jds.free.jpg

I also have two packages of mesquite wood blanks that I will ship to someone needing blanks for the Freedom Pens program. There are 30 blanks in each package. There is a photo of some of it at the link above.

Each package, either Corian or mesquite will ship for $3.85. If you paypal the shipping to me before in the morning, it will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jerry

Try this link instead:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/free.jpg

also, if you want to paypal the shipping, send it to:

jds (at) htcomp.net just replace the (at) with @

thanks!

Jerry

Jerry...I will take one of the packages of 30 of the Mesquite blanks. I will send you a check first thing Tuesday morning(Post Office is closed tomorrow) for $3.85 if you will e-mail me your address. Rod Torgeson in Appleton, WA
    Rod

I don't know where we stand, are you sending some to me? If not, I will take a box of gibraltar, and one of Mesquite. Let me know, and I will forward payment tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Stringer
    I finally got back in my shop after getting sick last week! There were a couple of packages of the Corian substitute that I owed folks so I got it all cut up and packaged - ready to go! It will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Thanks for being patient.

Also, I have 3 extra packages of the Corian (it's really not Corian but Gibralter . . . same stuff but different brand) that I can put a label on and ship. Each package has enough stuff to make about 36-38 pens for the Freedom Pens program. It's not the red and blue, but there is some white in it. Here's a photo to show the representative colors:

http://users.htcomp.net.jds.free.jpg

I also have two packages of mesquite wood blanks that I will ship to someone needing blanks for the Freedom Pens program. There are 30 blanks in each package. There is a photo of some of it at the link above.

Each package, either Corian or mesquite will ship for $3.85. If you paypal the shipping to me before in the morning, it will go out in tomorrow's mail.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

Jerry
    Chris 'Digger' Johnson
    "If you work hard enough and long enough to make something "idiot-proof", rest assured that someone will build a better idiot!"

Corian

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Johnson
    I don't know where we stand, are you sending some to me? If not, I will take a box of gibraltar, and one of Mesquite. Let me know, and I will forward payment tonight.
    Hi Chris!

Yes, yours is some of the stuff going out tomorrow (except now that I know it's a holiday at the post office, I'll wait until Tuesday).

I'll send a package of the Corian and a package of the mesquite.

We are already square on money . . . you owe nothing . . .

E X C E P T . . . . .

If you could point me to a good instructional technique for doing that inlay work I asked you about . . . it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jerry

I wrote you back to tell you how to do it, but never heard back from you. I will PM you and maybe we can chat on the phone about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Stringer
    Hi Chris!

Yes, yours is some of the stuff going out tomorrow (except now that I know it's a holiday at the post office, I'll wait until Tuesday).

I'll send a package of the Corian and a package of the mesquite.

We are already square on money . . . you owe nothing . . .

E X C E P T . . . . .

If you could point me to a good instructional technique for doing that inlay work I asked you about . . . it would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Jerry
    Chris 'Digger' Johnson
    "If you work hard enough and long enough to make something "idiot-proof", rest assured that someone will build a better idiot!"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Johnson
    I wrote you back to tell you how to do it, but never heard back from you. I will PM you and maybe we can chat on the phone about it.
    I never got anything . . . I did find a couple of websites that gave some info but I'm always ready to learn more!

I'll check the PM

Thanks!

Jerry