I have an old 34-450 unisaw that up until now I was using the 54" Jetlock fence with. The Jetlock was working fine until the bell crank in the back locking mechanism snapped.

I purchased the Shop Fox G9220 fence kit from Amazon. I was unable to find any complete reviews on line, but I also couldn't find anything bad about it so I took the chance, since the price was good. I was never able to find on of the Lowe's unifence or Bies fence deals, and this one comes with 7' rails, legs, and HDPE faces for the fence. The first thing I noticed was how heavy this fence is, it weighs about 100 pounds. Installing it was as easy as unpacking it and bolting it on. I already had a melamine extension table on the right side and the fence fit on it no problem, just had to drill new holes in the table.

The black coating on the rails is tough and scratch resistant. There is a machined edge on the front box rail that is protected by some sort of sticky cosmolene, that needs to be stripped off or it makes the fence slide hard. Aligning the fence is as easy as adjusting two set screws, and the scale provided with the fence is one that you apply, so you can zero it anywhere you want. You could even flip the fence to the left. The box beam sections of the fence are really stiff, and the clamping mechanism works really well. There is a little magnet built in to hold the handle up and out of the way when the fence is not clamped down. There is room for more than one scale on the box rail, and there is room for another magnified pointer on the fence, so if you have a router insert or use fence on the left side of the blade you can have an extra scale for that.

The HDPE facings for the fence are very nice. Wood really glides nicely through the saw, and I don't have to work too hard to keep it straight. The fence extends past the back rail about 6 inches. The box section is drilled and tapped for the HDPE facings, which are attached by flathead screws, and it is easy to make new sacrificial ones out of plywood by using the HDPE as a template.

The one modification I made was to attach one of the Rockler anodized T-track sections to the top of the fence (facing skyward). I drilled and tapped the box beam section for 1/4x20 screws. The t-track sits level with the top of the HDPE facings, and I just made a simple plywood T-section to make a tall fence for panel raising. The T-track lets me secure stuff like feather boards to the top of the fence just using bolts instead of clamps.

All in all, I'm happy with my purchase. The only thing that I don't like is that the attachment holes on the fence rails are larger than the diameter of the bolts, which requires a lot of torque to hold against the rails sagging on the far end. I remedied this by drilling and tapping holes into the extension wings to give more support. Not a big deal.

The only thing I miss about the jetlock fence was the rack and pinion fine adjustment.