Thread: Vector Art Mega Collection - Vector Art Discount

Vector Art Mega Collection - Vector Art Discount

The best vector sign blanks I have ever found are the 3 CD's from Vector Art.

CD#1 is the best for sign designs and you can purchase it from several sources for $149, Vector Art lists each Cd at $299.00 I think.

http://www.vectorart.com/

They have a special going right now that is a subset of the 3 Mega Art CD's that is $99.00

Here is an extract from the email I received:

VCarve Collection Sale
    Another item which is available at a lower price for a limited time is our VCarve Collection. This product is a collection of 2D vectors primarily chosen for their suitability for V-carving on a CNC machine. This is comprised of a selection of vector images from the Vector Art Mega 1, 2 and 3 collections. We have decided to discontinue this product going into next year and so it will only be available until our current stock is gone. The previous price for this collection was $199, it is now available for $99. To read more about this offer please click here:

http://www.vectorart3d.com/vcarve/

.[/COLOR]

Contact Information
    info@vectorart3d.com
    Last edited by Keith Outten; 12-21-2007 at 2:58 PM.

The description says it's for VCarve and CNC machines. I can see it's vector but is it suitable for lasers with no or little clean-up of the artwork? Just asking since the description was very specific.
    Epilog 40W Mini24, Corel X8 (64-bit), and two big fire extinguishers.

Ed,

The Mega Collection is all very high quality vector art suitable for laser engraving and cutting. I own CD #1 and 2 and have used them more than any other source for both my laser and CNC router. If you click on any of the collection you can view them online to see what is included on each disk.

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Keith,

I don't think these are the complete Mega Collections that Vector Art charges $299. each

I did find and oder both Vol 1 & 2 from Beacon Graphics for a total of $259.
    www.beacongraphics.com

Ron in San Jose
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0

I had to edit my post above because I was mistaken about the 99 dollar special. I thought is was the Mega Art CD's but it is not. The special is a subset extracted from the Mega Art series but it still may be worth a look for anyone interested in a smaller library.

Ron, your right...I misread the email I received. You price from Beacon Graphics is the best price I have ever seen for two of the Mega Art CD's.

Last edited by Keith Outten; 12-21-2007 at 3:02 PM.

San Jose, Ca soon to be Mariposa, CA "Gateway to Yosemite"
    Blog Entries
    Here's a better link to Beacon Graphics for the Vector Mega Collections.

http://www.beacongraphics.com/vector-art.html

Ron

PS I love my Epilog Mini
    [/SIGPIC] Epilog Mini 24 - 45 watt, 3 Melco Amaya's with DesignShop, Roland PC-600 Printer/Plotter, Roland Camm-1 and 1050 plotter and a 6 color 4 station screen printing press. CorelDraw X3,X4 and X5 plus PhotoGrav 3.0