Thread: cut list program

cut list program

Has anyone used something like Cabinet cut list maker 3.5. It can be found at http://www.cabinets-plus.net/cutlistmaker.php

It is only 77.95 and if it does what it claims it would be worth it for just one kitchen.

If anyone knows where I could get one for free I would like to hear about it.

I use CutList Plus, one of the "bell weather" products of its type. I use the "silver" version as it handles more than enough components for any of my projects. The silver version is about the same cost as what you are looking at. They also have a "Lite" version for $30. Download the free trial and see how you like it. One other thing I've enjoyed about CutList Plus is that they don't nickel and dime for upgrades...
    --

The most expensive tool is the one you buy "cheaply" and often...

Keith - I have been using this free cut list program. Although not perfect, it does work for me!

http://www.delphiforfun.org/Programs/CutList.htm

- Rob
    oops ....1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 - yup all there, whew!

I've been using Cabinet Planner

and my last 6 kitchens were a breeze. With my purchase (somewhere south of $100.00) I was permitted to load the software on 3 machines and we are guaranteed free upgrades for life (who's life I am not clear on). The room design elements are intuitive making it very simple for anyone to use this thing right out of the box. I did find that several treeks were necessary to accomodate my style of building but the Owner was very accomodating and provided upgrades to include my requests within days and in one case, within hours. The first 1 or two rooms we cut using this program found us checking and double checking, but after that we were confident enough to cut the next 3 kitchens in one batch. We just cut, labeled and sorted for the follow-up processing. Ii am very happy with it's performance. You can drive a fully functional version for a test period from www.cabinetplanner.com

Ed