Thread: Shop Pics

Shop Pics

I was encouraged to post pics of my jigs and such by different people so here they are. ( I think that I've got the picture size bugs worked out)

Here is an oversize table and fence set-up for my Grizzly G0555 bandsaw that I made from an amalgam of bandsaw jigs that I have seen. I use it to resaw tree rounds (logs) into usable size pieces of lumber. So far my longest log has been only 36" but I don't think that I would try anything much longer than that because they are very heavy and get harder to control.

I have also included my router table and base. The table, fence, and phenolic insert are from Woodpecker and I built the base to basically the design in Wood Magazines "Best Woodworking Projects" issue.

The clock is also my first "real" woodworking project with my new tools and shop set-up. The design is also fromm Wood Mag but where as I don't have any curly maple for the clock as specified, I used walnut as a contrast to give it a little kick.

I am curently looking for a dartboard enclosure like one might find in a pub to get ideas from for my next project.

More projects to come.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mark Rios

Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

"All roads lead to a terrestrial planet finder telescope"

We arrive at this moment...by the unswerving punctuality...of chance.

Grand Marais, MN. A transplant from Minneapolis

Thumbs up

Real nice Mark More pics please.
    TJH
    Live Like You Mean It.

http://www.northhouse.org/