Thread: Gun Box done

Gun Box done

Hi All,
    I thought I would share the gun box I asked about before Christmas. I ended up making it myself since I could not find the right size from a supplier. The inside of the box is 7.5" x 12" by 4". It is made out of cherry, has a lock and invisible hinges. I lasered an animal scene and owners initials on the lid. I also laser cut the 2 pieces of foam on the inside of the box. Now all I need is for the owner to come up with the layout he wants on the inside and then I will laser the top piece of foam for a snug fit of the pistol and accessories.

Sorry about the quality of the pics. I actually forgot to take them before I delivered it xmas eve. So they are from the proud owner. I promised to get it done by xmas and with the last coat of laquer going on at 5pm I was pushing it. Luckily they stay up late!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow!

That's nice work. I hope you're getting a good buck -no pun intended -- for that.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

box

Nice Job Bob
    keep up the good work.
    ken
    Epilog Laser, CNC equipment, Corel X3 & 4, Aspire

Sweet !!! Glad to know people still keep there guns handy on the desk, it sure makes customer service complaints easier to handle!

Support the Creek Please
    DONATE ! .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SKYPE# : CLASSICMARINE1

That is very nice, graphic looks great too, I wish I could make boxes like that!
    Epilog 45w Helix X3/X5 Corel Microflame Generator (flame polisher) Heat Bender

Nice work Robert. I like it and the graphic too.
    Epilog Legend EXT36-40watt, Corel X4, Canon iPF8000 44" printer,Photoshop CS6, Ioline plotter, Hotronix Swinger Heat Press, Ricoh GX e3300 Sublimation

Robert, Beautiful work, and I can assure you that I will hear from my sons if they happen upon those pictures.

Roy

Robert,

Beautiful work.....I find myself looking at the photos over and over....beautiful.