Thread: Corel Text issue- simple one

Corel Text issue- simple one

I know this is a simple one, but danged if I can find it in the menus or in the help file of Corel. I know I've done it before but I can't recall how.

I have a customer's name that 2 capital letters in a row, and then lowercase letters. Like XFactor. Every time I type it in correctly and get to the end of the text and click off it, it changes it to Xfactor, making the F a f.

In the obvious places, you can convert it all to upper case, all to lower, and everything in between, but I can't see where you can do "E) None of the Above".

I seem to recall having to figure this out in V12, but don't remember what I did to stop it.

Thanks in advance-
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Got it, sorry!

In the "Font Options", there's a Quick Correct feature and one of them is to auto correct two consecutive capital letters. Unchecked that and it solved the problem. Just had a hard time finding that
    Lasers : Trotec Speedy 300 75W, Trotec Speedy 300 80W, Galvo Fiber Laser 20W
    Printers : Mimaki UJF-6042 UV Flatbed Printer , HP Designjet L26500 61" Wide Format Latex Printer, Summa S140-T 48" Vinyl Plotter
    Router : ShopBot 48" x 96" CNC Router Rotary Engravers : (2) Xenetech XOT 16 x 25 Rotary Engravers

Real name Steve but that name was taken on the forum. Used Middle name. Call me Steve or Scott, doesn't matter.

Don't ya hate it when the default isn't what you type?
    Reminds me of Excel.
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

Brian
    Hope you escaped any damage from the tornados.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Yep,
    we're good here. Rough one though. Little breezy.
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

Yea

We slept (NOT) in the closet all night because of the two storms back to back. (We're in the Nashville area). Glad you faired well Brian. The storn passed right over our heads and we were warned to "Get to our place of safety". But, luckily it passed over without any damage in our immediate area. I heard it was a mess out on 40 though.
    Epilog Helix 24 - 35W, Rotary Attachment, Corel X3, Adobe CS2

FWIW...if you hit Undo right after the quick correct thing happens it should take back that 2nd capitialization.
    T.